Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

12 possessions. 8 Contested, 3 turnovers 75% efficiency coming out of defence and that's woeful and that's after 6 games in defence. And none of his turnovers directly cost us goals, you must be mixing him up with jmac
JMac is finished.

The problem with the turnovers that have cost us goals is that they were an awareness issue.

The kids application is excellent, and he's generally composed, just needs to iron that out fast to become odds on for a player career.

Maybe I am harsh - the blunders I saw were costly. But excellent work on Betts - no question.I am surprised he was allowed to play after being knocked out.
I think in previous weeks he’s turned the ball over. Today was a perfect backman‘s game. Even forced an OOB out of sheer desperation.

This kid is strong and takes responsibility when he gets the ball. I'd rather that than a metre handle ball to a bloke just to avoid getting tackled yourself.

At least when he gets tackled he can stand up and more often than not break it. Something our other small defenders don't do. The more experience he gets the better decisions he will make, at least he has composure. Just need our players up the field to back him in and present strongly

Will sort out the decision making.

Has something.
It was fine today actually. Defs his best game regarding his kicking and that’s not factoring in his job on Betts.

Makepeace, Pratt, Thompson, Williams, Sinclair - none of them have ever kept Betts goalless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back