Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

speedy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2001
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
With Williams dropped and Jasper playing hf it seems like Rhyce wants a major overhaul of the back line. I think he wants one-on-one stoppers who can also rebound offensively and he has hand-picked Kyron for the roll. It looks like they are grooming Bonar for it too.

With Perez, EVW and Maj available next year and games into Kyron, Bonar and McKay who knows what our back line will look like next year?

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
With Williams dropped and Jasper playing hf it seems like Rhyce wants a major overhaul of the back line. I think he wants one-on-one stoppers who can also rebound offensively and he has hand-picked Kyron for the roll. It looks like they are grooming Bonar for it too.

With Perez, EVW and Maj available next year and games into Kyron, Bonar and McKay who knows what our back line will look like next year?
JMac was pushed out to the wing on the weekend for a period as well. Atley is the only small back there that hasn't been dropped or moved at some point this season.

Jeez, I’ve just realised I’d forgotten about Marley Williams. How his star has fallen so very quickly! Hopefully, he can resurrect things. He had a lot to offer. That silly bump during the Marsh Cup gain seems to have messed things up for him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bring this kid back for the Dees game if the legs right.
Move Bonar to the Mid

117385745_3336552099739787_6560614166722494987_n.jpg

His father was huge, his younger brother though smaller build is about 200cm, watch him in a PSA game last week, very athletic for a big boy and fast. The WCE guys were sniffing around
I hope you told them about his meth habit, heroin importation racket and the basement he has the keys to. You know the one, those homeless drunks reckon they hear screaming regularly...

Back