Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

With Williams dropped and Jasper playing hf it seems like Rhyce wants a major overhaul of the back line. I think he wants one-on-one stoppers who can also rebound offensively and he has hand-picked Kyron for the roll. It looks like they are grooming Bonar for it too.

With Perez, EVW and Maj available next year and games into Kyron, Bonar and McKay who knows what our back line will look like next year?

With Williams dropped and Jasper playing hf it seems like Rhyce wants a major overhaul of the back line. I think he wants one-on-one stoppers who can also rebound offensively and he has hand-picked Kyron for the roll. It looks like they are grooming Bonar for it too.

With Perez, EVW and Maj available next year and games into Kyron, Bonar and McKay who knows what our back line will look like next year?
JMac was pushed out to the wing on the weekend for a period as well. Atley is the only small back there that hasn't been dropped or moved at some point this season.

Jeez, I’ve just realised I’d forgotten about Marley Williams. How his star has fallen so very quickly! Hopefully, he can resurrect things. He had a lot to offer. That silly bump during the Marsh Cup gain seems to have messed things up for him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bring this kid back for the Dees game if the legs right.
Move Bonar to the Mid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His father was huge, his younger brother though smaller build is about 200cm, watch him in a PSA game last week, very athletic for a big boy and fast. The WCE guys were sniffing around
I hope you told them about his meth habit, heroin importation racket and the basement he has the keys to. You know the one, those homeless drunks reckon they hear screaming regularly...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back