Player Watch #37: Kyron Hayden - signed 1yr contract extension - contracted until end 2020

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rickety

Premium Platinum
Nov 3, 2007
Postmans' Reef
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
swfc, carrum cowboys
Very Funny. You know about Hayden well despite others don't know his update, but you don't know how tall Durdin is.
Has probably not seen him live. I know that Chris Jansen is taller than Nash Holmes and that Ty Leonardis is a lefty. I also know that Sam Durdin is quite tall, EVW reminds me physically of the crazy cat Leigh Colbert and Will Walker is quite polite :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waussie

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Very Funny. You know about Hayden well despite others don't know his update, but you don't know how tall Durdin is.
Got it in one, thought being a tall back he'd be taller than a mid, but the shot of the 3 made them all look about the same. Call me lazy, I could have looked it up.

Waussie

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Any news?
All I know is he has been a daily resident in the Subi gym, he's still in the boot. Word is as I just haven't been around footy lately, he's looking good and sounding like he's plañning on being ready for the first round. To be honest I don't doubt that he will, he's a very driven individual.

Bigeasy

I'm here for the buffet
Apr 9, 2008
The Ponderosa
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hammers & Steelers
All I know is he has been a daily resident in the Subi gym, he's still in the boot. Word is as I just haven't been around footy lately, he's looking good and sounding like he's plañning on being ready for the first round. To be honest I don't doubt that he will, he's a very driven individual.
I like the cut of his jib

shinboner magic

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Is the rest of the team going to be ready for round 1 , for once

Hojuman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Thanks Waussie. Think we are all pretty keen on Kyron showing his wares 2020. 👍

Top Bottom