Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

I'm shocked he is our first Kyron, too.

Not the first this year tho.

It'd be ironic if he did play on Treloar and kept him out of the game especially if it was instrumental in our victory.

I'd never heard of anyone called Kyron before, except some silly silver new age unicorn.

Now there's 3 blackfellas (I assume) from the same mob with that name all involved in Collingwood games this year.:oops::greenalien:

(One of those people is that sick kid and he probably won't make it to Christmas.)

desie

Club Legend
Mar 15, 2004
Gumnut Cottage
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Arsenal, GWS Giants
Started watching North really in 1983 as a 10-11yo kid. So 1985 was the first year I experienced winning a final. Wasn't at the 1985 EF but listened to the game on radio. So far behind early, but ran all over them. Kept the VHS recording of Seven's Big League for years until I got the full game on DVD nearly 20 years later. It was my first real NMFC Finals win. Loved it. Coming from a near spoon in '84 to win a final with a very young team was incredible. Real Shinboner stuff. Was the "Required Effort" shot of Schimma from his game? As for John Holt - check out 9:30 in this clip.

One of my all-time favourite North moments was that Johnny Holt goal on the run and the subsequent celebration. I reckon I've watched that second half about 50 times, 5 minutes into the third quarter we were no chance.

The Ardent Army

All Australian
May 22, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton
Started watching North really in 1983 as a 10-11yo kid. So 1985 was the first year I experienced winning a final. Wasn't at the 1985 EF but listened to the game on radio. So far behind early, but ran all over them. Kept the VHS recording of Seven's Big League for years until I got the full game on DVD nearly 20 years later. It was my first real NMFC Finals win. Loved it. Coming from a near spoon in '84 to win a final with a very young team was incredible. Real Shinboner stuff. Was the "Required Effort" shot of Schimma from his game? As for John Holt - check out 9:30 in this clip.

Thanks for posting this. Great memories.

Game over for Ronnie.

IMG_20190629_203253.jpg

Back