Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just a question, how tall is Durdin, he looks the same height as Hosie and Kyron?

Very Funny. You know about Hayden well despite others don't know his update, but you don't know how tall Durdin is.
Has probably not seen him live. I know that Chris Jansen is taller than Nash Holmes and that Ty Leonardis is a lefty. I also know that Sam Durdin is quite tall, EVW reminds me physically of the crazy cat Leigh Colbert and Will Walker is quite polite :)

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Very Funny. You know about Hayden well despite others don't know his update, but you don't know how tall Durdin is.
Got it in one, thought being a tall back he'd be taller than a mid, but the shot of the 3 made them all look about the same. Call me lazy, I could have looked it up.

All I know is he has been a daily resident in the Subi gym, he's still in the boot. Word is as I just haven't been around footy lately, he's looking good and sounding like he's plañning on being ready for the first round. To be honest I don't doubt that he will, he's a very driven individual.
I like the cut of his jib

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
All I know is he has been a daily resident in the Subi gym, he's still in the boot. Word is as I just haven't been around footy lately, he's looking good and sounding like he's plañning on being ready for the first round. To be honest I don't doubt that he will, he's a very driven individual.

Is the rest of the team going to be ready for round 1 , for once

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Thanks Waussie. Think we are all pretty keen on Kyron showing his wares 2020. 👍

Hoping the club is looking at a couple of the other WA boys, we have some serious talent coming through.

How about mature agers?
Are there any more Tim Kellies, Liam Ryans or Riolis doing damage in the WAFL?
I hope we can pluck one or 2 with later picks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back