Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Beast. His attitude is incredible. That achilles was one of the lowest moments in a very very dark season but he just picks himself up again and comes back to the club in better nick than ever. He puts no limits on himself. Hope it's rubbing off on others.
As I have said before, his coaches over here loved his attitude, he's really a great kid.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As I have said before, his coaches over here loved his attitude, he's really a great kid.
Seems like a legend. How much s**t has he put up with? Junior injury careers, just scraping onto a list, delisted after one year, breaks into the team after learning a new role just to blow his achilles tendon. Unbreakable Kyron Hayden.

Seems like a legend. How much s**t has he put up with? Junior injury careers, just scraping onto a list, delisted after one year, breaks into the team after learning a new role just to blow his achilles tendon. Unbreakable Kyron Hayden.

Either that or “Constantly Broken But Never Giving Up Kyron Hayden”.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

received_1464623207047846.gif

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Whatever the heck he's doing with his strength training and diet, get all his 1-4 year comrades to copy it.
To some degree I reckon genetics come in to play, but I have seen this guy during his OP rehab and he is ruthless in the gym. I have seen some picks of TT and WW and I reckon they're taking it on board.

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
According to track watchers, Kyron is out doing sprints, good news, medics must be happy with the Achilles to let him of the leash. If anyone's going to training next week an update would be good.
Would also be interested in WW and BJ, are they training with the main squad.
Other news is Sokol is expecting to look for accommodation in Melbourne, just rumour on that one.

According to track watchers, Kyron is out doing sprints, good news, medics must be happy with the Achilles to let him of the leash. If anyone's going to training next week an update would be good.
Would also be interested in WW and BJ, are they training with the main squad.
Other news is Sokol is expecting to look for accommodation in Melbourne, just rumour on that one.
A few clubs are looking at Sokol.

Back