Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

I would hope not, considering your reckless and cynical inclusion of a sentence- ending preposition here.
Sorry OP, was a bit tipsy and putting prepositions all over the place. But at least I wasn’t drunk enough to sloppily split infinitives or start sentences with conjunctions.

BigBadByron

Team Captain
Nov 28, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As much as I agree with you, I’ll let you be the one to tell Bull off

Cam is close to my favourite player as per posts.

Fix my pet hate on their, there and they're, along with his tank to play on field longer and higher (Rhyce and co can handle this)....

.......and the Bull and i have reached agreeement!!:wink: (from a simple joke taken way too seriously by the usuals)

Last edited:

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
Sorry OP, was a bit tipsy and putting prepositions all over the place. But at least I wasn’t drunk enough to sloppily split infinitives or start sentences with conjunctions.
I'm not one to let grammar impact me.

"She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita."
Vladimir Nabokov

'He was Bull to his team mates. He was Zurhaar to the commentators. But on our Board he's the guy that doesn't know the difference between "there" and "their." '

Let's just hope Cam wasn't a bit tipsy.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Striding strongly at mid pace today and gives the impression he may be ready to play VFL in round 1.

Impressive physically. He's already built like a 28 year old.

Striding strongly at mid pace today and gives the impression he may be ready to play VFL in round 1.

Impressive physically. He's already built like a 28 year old.

Spoke to him for a couple of minutes today
Very nice kid
Doing everything except sprints
Asked him about his spring
Jumped up and down 3 times lol
He’s nearly there

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

1579733038783.png

The Dingrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Brisbane Bandits
Cam is close to my favourite player as per posts.

Fix my pet hate on their, there and they're, along with his tank to play on field longer and higher (Rhyce and co can handle this)....

.......and the Bull and i have reached agreeement!!:wink: (from a simple joke taken way too seriously by the usuals)

There there little bear.

Go_Roos!

Club Legend
May 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just hope his career in the AFL doesn’t come down to him or a Turner,McDonald or McMillan to stay at the club
It will be interesting, guess we will be forced to delist 4 so that we can draft 4 as well as delist another 4 or 5 because the AFL want smaller lists. A lot of changes.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Just hope his career in the AFL doesn’t come down to him or a Turner,McDonald or McMillan to stay at the club

Why would any midfielder have to worry about those blokes?

Back