Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

Defence, tagging, containment, shut down, run with role....blah blah blah

Here's a radical suggestion Why don't we just unleash the kid.

Throw him on ball, Throw caution to the wind. Dare to fail. What's there to lose.

Take a f#"+/;g risk.

So what would your ideal midfield make up be then?

It's nice in theory to say chuck him on ball and unleash him but who does he displace from the core midfield group?

Inner source or your opinion?

He’s stayed on forwards all game and did a great job on Pendles last year

he looks fit as fu**
The fact he has come straight into the side after the couple months break suggests he is in ripping nick. I agree, chuck him in middle and let him have a crack if Cunners is no good

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So what would your ideal midfield make up be then?

It's nice in theory to say chuck him on ball and unleash him but who does he displace from the core midfield group?
Pretty easy for me. He's got some good initial speed and he's an above average kick. Throw in composure and some toughness. I'd say he's got a few regulars pretty well covered. A Hayden and Simpkin combination looks good to me.

Pretty easy for me. He's got some good initial speed and he's an above average kick. Throw in composure and some toughness. I'd say he's got a few regulars pretty well covered. A Hayden and Simpkin combination looks good to me.

I believe he's a mid in the making and will get there but just don't think he's at the point where he warrants reasonable minutes in the middle over the alternative options we have.

Based off the selected side this week we are running with Cunners, Simpkin, Higgins, Polec, Dumont, Anderson, Hall & TT through the middle. He'll probably roll through the middle as well this week but I wouldn't put him ahead of any of those guys currently.

Reckon hes just finding his feet so I dont mind him playing a lockdown defender role. Once we see him play with more confidence when he has the ball I wouldn't be surprised if he gets more midfield minutes. Till then he doing a good job down back

I think he is more hesitant because he is playing full time defence than lacking in confidence. Would be good in the middle with Jy and Jed.

Inner source or your opinion?

He’s stayed on forwards all game and did a great job on Pendles last year

he looks fit as fu**

He also did his Achilles in the game on pendles.

Just reckon he's not at peak fitness yet. Get games into him as a defender, unleash him as a mid next year after a full preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He also did his Achilles in the game on pendles.

He was standing in place and moved forward slightly and did his Achilles on the spot. It can happen to anyone, it's really not reflective on his fitness/endurance.

We should remember that he was having a very good first game prior to that and he was snuffing Pendlebury out of the game, this is the same kid who's been taught tagging by Ben Jacobs.

Since then he's done the defensive job on some very good players in the backline, and for someone who hasn't played 10 games yet that is no small feat, and he also hasn't been seen to visibly be blown out of the game on endurance, so at the very least he's 3/4 quarters of match ready fit.

Put him on the Bont for 1 quarter and you'll get results, I can almost guarantee it. It may be the difference between winning or losing for us.

Would be great if the players could have an official gay bar.....a safe place to fraternise in for both players and fans. Some extra sponsorship dollars wouldn't go astray in these challenging times either.
Make it happen Ben &Ben.....
Why do the guys need a gay bar?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back