Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a question, how tall is Durdin, he looks the same height as Hosie and Kyron?

Very Funny. You know about Hayden well despite others don't know his update, but you don't know how tall Durdin is.
Has probably not seen him live. I know that Chris Jansen is taller than Nash Holmes and that Ty Leonardis is a lefty. I also know that Sam Durdin is quite tall, EVW reminds me physically of the crazy cat Leigh Colbert and Will Walker is quite polite :)

Very Funny. You know about Hayden well despite others don't know his update, but you don't know how tall Durdin is.
Got it in one, thought being a tall back he'd be taller than a mid, but the shot of the 3 made them all look about the same. Call me lazy, I could have looked it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I know is he has been a daily resident in the Subi gym, he's still in the boot. Word is as I just haven't been around footy lately, he's looking good and sounding like he's plañning on being ready for the first round. To be honest I don't doubt that he will, he's a very driven individual.
I like the cut of his jib

All I know is he has been a daily resident in the Subi gym, he's still in the boot. Word is as I just haven't been around footy lately, he's looking good and sounding like he's plañning on being ready for the first round. To be honest I don't doubt that he will, he's a very driven individual.

Is the rest of the team going to be ready for round 1 , for once

Thanks Waussie. Think we are all pretty keen on Kyron showing his wares 2020. 👍

Hoping the club is looking at a couple of the other WA boys, we have some serious talent coming through.

How about mature agers?
Are there any more Tim Kellies, Liam Ryans or Riolis doing damage in the WAFL?
I hope we can pluck one or 2 with later picks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back