Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he will play back, we need as many hard as nails types down there as we can get. We look soft without Spud and Thompson.

If Kyron can lock it in and we bring back Marley we look a lot stronger back there. I really liked Turners work back there aswell.

Push Macmillan and even McDonald up the ground.

I think he will play back, we need as many hard as nails types down there as we can get. We look soft without Spud and Thompson.

If Kyron can lock it in and we bring back Marley we look a lot stronger back there. I really liked Turners work back there aswell.

And on top of Marley there is daw and EVW in the next couple of weeks... on paper getting good depth

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will be interesting to see who goes out for Marley.
Hopefully it’s picked on form not experience

I was a big fan of his last couple of seasons, but I don't take the view that he's an automatic selection.

Push them somewhere.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did some really nice patches of play today, and he didn't take a backstep coming back from ACL, he played like he didn't miss a whole year or without any fear of re-injury.

I was just happy to see him out there playing today.
It was his achilles mate but the sentiment is the same.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back