Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

Disagree. I hope we keep him. If you want 5 gone, I would put these names ahead of Hayden.

Cambell, Garner, Tyson, W Walker, Menadue.

We will also be looking at getting rid of Polec, Dumont and possibly Atley through trades.
Yeah I agree with those names he could just survive

Still young with upside

Unfortunately I think ranking’s have moved from “Vulnerable “ to Threatened”

… to now “Endangered”

Good for him. IMO was the one most on the fence of being delisted but saved by the new AFL rules for sure. Got a year to prove he deserves a senior spot, let alone a North spot.

Makes sense.

We are light on in the back half and KH has what it takes to do well back there - IF he can get himself right.

I have been a big supporter - but agree that its last cigar time - he will need to make himself a permanent member of the back 6 in 2022 or that will be all she wrote.

I think he can do it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so fighting for a spot in our backline are boner, hayden, atu young and perez with possibly Atley also unless he's defs gone. Those options definitely are underwhelming. Perez probably the best of them but has to recover form injury

Plenty of upside if he can get an extended crack at it.

Anyone who has watched him in the VFL knows his kicking is bloody solid, just needs some continuity at AFL level to show his wares.
I think he has been a bit undervalued by fans due to some errors he made trying to bite off the inside kick early in the new game plan implementation.

Kyron’s signing news is your typical manager management training 1.1
Other wise called the “ hamburger affect way of delivering the message & usually not so good news”
1. (Bread) Start by Putting out a moderate good news positive story . Eg Ronnies signing.
2. (Meat) “ the main message “ usually bad news . List name & Shame the 2021 delistings .
3. (Bread) end with a positive message or news , other resignings

Glad we’ve given him another year

He’s far from the most skilled but he’s tough and I think the majority of his mistakes come from poor/ambitious decision-making which can be worked on with a young player

If Nobes can iron that out and find a spot for him I’m keen to roll the dice

Kyron’s signing news is your typical manager management training 1.1
Other wise called the “ hamburger affect way of delivering the message & usually not so good news”
1. (Bread) Start by Putting out a moderate good news positive story . Eg Ronnies signing.
2. (Meat) “ the main message “ usually bad news . List name & Shane the 2021 delistings .
3. (Bread) end with a positive message or news , other resignings
Who is Shane?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back