Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Ziebell playing his role at the moment? Would Hayden only be suited to tagging the bigger bodied mids?

Surely Jed has a much bigger tank than Hayden considering age and experience?

I have no issues giving him a crack, if so good on him - but if his fitness is still not quite ready for AFL level, let alone expected to tag an opposition gun mid, he'll get destroyed.

Re watched the VFL game on the weekend, he done some excellent work in tight.

The thing I noticed most though was his spread from the contest, he is really working hard for his team mates to provide an option especially when we are exiting the back half.

Looks as though he is covering the ground a lot better now especially compared to last year.

Lots to like about how he is tracking.

source.gif

Kimbo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing I noticed most though was his spread from the contest, he is really working hard for his team mates to provide an option especially when we are exiting the back half.

Looks as though he is covering the ground a lot better now especially compared to last year.

Lots to like about how he is tracking.

It was one of the videos I wanted to create along with Hosie's game but obvious issues atm.

Id be very interested to see him in a full AFL team.

Id be very interested to see him in a full AFL team.

His time will come, I reckon. He seems to be getting closer and closer. It may take an injury this year, though, to make way for him. This must be the first year that we haven’t really worried about players getting injured, due to our young up and comers.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back