Past Finbar O'Dwyer

Remove this Banner Ad

show_image.php

Yep this is a very strange one. Caleb Tiller type vibes here.

Prove us wrong, Fin. Prove us wrong!

Extremely strange, although I am somewhat buoyed by the fact that most/all our late ND draftees have shown signs of life in their first year.

Schumacher has shown that he is made of the right stuff, Polson, Kerr and Williamson too.

That's actually a very nice strike rate to find (at least) depth footballers late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know why and it is insane but for the first time ever, especially after watching his highlights, I have no idea why we drafted this guy and cannot see him playing AFL I have never, ever said this about a kid drafted previously. Strange.
What about Anthony Raso & Caleb Tiller?

List spots are precious so I’m sure sos has a plan. Imagine how good it will be in 5 years if he’s a regular in the 22.
Any recruiter can see the standout talents but it takes a special recruiter to see something in someone so raw.
I remember back in the early 80’s or late 70’s a mate of mine was invited to train at Northcote VFA Division 2 and he was only 14 and he got games the year after..( didn’t go on with it because he had too much dickhead factor, although he did carve out an impressive VAFA career). Us guys that played with him were shocked,we all thought we were so much better but the scout saw different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back