Player Watch #38 Harry Arnold

Remove this Banner Ad

Fairly sure Arnold is the second ever Mackay player drafted into the AFL after David Armitage in 2006. Believe he's also the second Queenslander on your list after Tom Hickey, if I'm not mistaken.

Kurt Tippett? I'm sure there must be others too.

Correction: just realised you mean currently. In that case, yes, I think so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comes across as well spoken, intelligent, grounded and promising debut last weekend, what's not to like. :)
Agree.

Hope Foxy spends some time with him as another (now ex) Chalky.*

* Chalky refers to a teacher. For Nuggetz and other young scamps.

Yeah. Was that the Sydney Swans? Might just be a little cheeky or cute on his part.
In the interest of sharing factual information, unfortunately he was not a Sydney Swans supporter as a child. Here is a post from the AFL Mackay FB page in 2016 (when he was 16) and he reveals he was a supporter of both the Suns and Lions in his younger years. The Swans images are from his local Mackay club known as the Eastern Swans.

In the interest of sharing factual information, unfortunately he was not a Sydney Swans supporter as a child. Here is a post from the AFL Mackay FB page in 2016 (when he was 16) and he reveals he was a supporter of both the Suns and Lions in his younger years. The Swans images are from his local Mackay club known as the Eastern Swans.

That's it, I'm rioting!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back