Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well until LT does it and a rule change is implemented. ;)

I know I'm bitter - and he definitely has his faults - but I couldn't help but watch the Grand Final yesterday and pick out all the instances that would have been both commentated - and adjudicated - differently if LT was playing in that game. I know a lot of it is his natural competitiveness but he needs to go back to the drawing board over preseason, get a few of the coaching staff & players to make a few strategic comments about him playing the ball and literally be impeccable in this regard. If he can bring back that manic pressure at the man and the ball he will lift us massively. If he can't make it clear to the competition that he is immaculate with his approach we may as well not play him.

Yeah, Majak thread and all.

Strange sprint from Maj, he had sort of a stop-start type of acceleration before hitting stride (where he looked like he had it) and then unexpectedly running out of juice about 10m from the finish...

Strange sprint from Maj, he had sort of a stop-start type of acceleration before hitting stride (where he looked like he had it) and then unexpectedly running out of juice about 10m from the finish...
I think his almost false start threw him off. Nearly stumbled forward.
To me it looked like he pulled up and let the dude win.

Watching Maj get a decent crack at it next year is exciting. Probably the thing I'm looking forward to the most tbh. He could be anything. Can't wait. Reckon he's going to be awesome to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we play maj, brown, wood and Waite in the same forward line

No from me.

Waite should only play half a season plus finals if we're lucky enough.

Wood I'd play further up the ground as a hard running link up player with A grade skills.

Brown to be the fwd leader, Maj 2IC/ chief contest buster. Would then have the likes of Thomas,Turner, Hrovat, Garner, Anderson to be front and centre types looking for the loose ball.

If we go with the four you mentioned, we might as well bite the bullet and move Scott on. It hasn't worked yet and it won't start working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back