Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When useless footballers are mentioned, i think of the unfortunately named Ayce Cordy, the appropriately named John Butcher, or on talent level or lack of, Zac Dawson, Maj is already a Mark of the year candidate, a grand final sprint winner, and in his last appearance, kicked a lazy 4 goals in a comprehensive arse kicking in an away final, future = bright.

Could be Slobbos twin brother..
On a positive note..well done Maj!
View attachment 291280
$2500 for mark of the year...

My nephew got more for winning mark of the year in his auskick competition. Pull your finger out AFL. You want the game to be more exciting and yet you give players penny's. I'm sure you'll market the s**t out of that mark across the globe too. Majak probably paid more in physio as a byproduct of the mark.

Maj didn't owe the club anything and had every right to leave considering his game time.
Even with Drew finishing he could have moved on if he were another player so i think that shows alot of class in my eyes and showes he genuinely loves the club..

Last edited:
Great news for Maj. Looking forward to a Brown, Maj Wood comb in 2017.
A Finals game, a 3 year deal should give Maj some extra confidence for next year.
And expecting mark of the year from Maj every year:thumbsu:
Exactly. There was so much uncertainty for Maj this season.

Maj + Confidence = Batten down the hatches....

Great news for Maj. Looking forward to a Brown, Maj Wood comb in 2017.
A Finals game, a 3 year deal should give Maj some extra confidence for next year.
And expecting mark of the year from Maj every year:thumbsu:

Gagf... $2500...!!!!

He should a got someone from the crowd to have sent a video into Almost Football Legends

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$2500 for mark of the year...

My nephew got more for winning mark of the year in his auskick competition. Pull your finger out AFL. You want the game to be more exciting and yet you give players penny's. I'm sure you'll market the s**t out of that mark across the globe too. Majak probably paid more in physio as a byproduct of the mark.

Gagf... $2500...!!!!

He should a got someone from the crowd to have sent a video into Almost Football Legends

The winner hasn't even been announced. Not until brownlow night. Just another award from Hutchinson's crocmedia company.

Last edited:
I cannot understand the Majak hate. At worst he is an honest battler, who will keep Ben Brown out of the ruck. It's not like he is costing us cap space or a playing spot that could have gone elsewhere. This is entirely good news.

Yep. Like it or not, this guy is our X-Factor.

Even if rebuilding, I want to see north take down some big teams and have the ability to kick 5 in 5 minutes every now and then. Maybe with a young and motivated forward line, and if we can create the ability to deliver the ball quickly to their advantage, well just maybe BBB, Wood an Maj can do that for us. Get the smalls right, and who knows what might happen?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back