Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ip
In the Emergency department, you're probably right.

Garner becomes a lock once he proves his hamstrings aren't made out of tissue.
If Garners hammys are no good but Sugar in there. LT wont be around for our next tilt at the premiership so no point playing him, he can be the Nahas of 2017, only play him if everyone else is dead.

I reckon if BBB can kick 50 and Maj 40 andd Waite....LT must kick 25...same for Higgo...we are doing well.

Spitta just needs to kick a goal.
I think 40 goals would be a good return for Maj. Personally i see 30 goals as his goal as long as he improves his work rate when the ball is on the ground. He looks soooo much better when he is chasing/tackling compared to sitting off packs or lumbering 10m off the ball.

ip
If Garners hammys are no good but Sugar in there. LT wont be around for our next tilt at the premiership so no point playing him, he can be the Nahas of 2017, only play him if everyone else is dead.

The unfortunate thing is that Turner's hammies are made of crepe paper too.

The unfortunate thing is that Turner's hammies are made of crepe paper too.

The whole team was this year. Garner is in the very concerning basket, Turner I think we still have some time before we need to worry as much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks good, but we desperately need a crumber in the forward line if Scott is going to continue to allow Thomas to fly for pack marks against our tall forwards.

Interesting point and one that is being looked at by the club during the off season, LT needs to crumb more goals

Please show examples of Scott allowing Thomas to fly for marks against our talls?

Yeah for a player who is a Ruck/Forward i would have to agree 35-40 would be in the Excellent bracket.
For mine 20-25 would be acceptable and anything more is a bonus.

I think realistically, if he is playing an 80/20 split as forward/ruck then 30 goals should be the target for Maj. If his conversion rate improves, i can see him kicking 45+ as he gets his hands on it enough imo

Loving all the prove me wrong posts.

He already ****in has.

Good news in an otherwise shite news year.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back