Player Watch #21: Noah Balta

Remove this Banner Ad

If Geelong make it to the granny and if the GOAT can shut Hawkins down, then you'll need to find an avatar that shows Noah holding both Dixon and Hawkins as either a baby or a dog. I reckon you previous avatar when Noah was walking Dixon like a dog was a really funny one.
It didn’t fit that nice in the avatar though. This fits nice.

The most important player to secure to a long term contract.
Get it done for whatever it takes.
The last time I read those exact words on a Tiger board was for Brad Ottens in about 2001. And they were profound and impeccable words back then too. :thumbsu:

I remember posting about Noah before the draft and watching us pass on him with #17 & #20 thinking sh!t he will be gone and was over the moon when selected him w -ith #25.

In hindsight
#17 - Oscar Allen
#20 - Sam Taylor
#25 - Noah Balta

Would have us sorted for our KPD & KPF for the future

I remember posting about Noah before the draft and watching us pass on him with #17 & #20 thinking sh!t he will be gone and was over the moon when selected him w -ith #25.

In hindsight
#17 - Oscar Allen
#20 - Sam Taylor
#25 - Noah Balta

Would have us sorted for our KPD & KPF for the future
Honestly wouldn’t have minded one Tim Kelly too, even if he went back to Perth wed have a strong draft hand.

but CCJ still has a lot of time.

Honestly wouldn’t have minded one Tim Kelly too, even if he went back to Perth wed have a strong draft hand.

CCJ will be crucial to us in the future

Kelly would have stayed for flags

Happy Birthday to the GOAT Noah Balta

21 today

21 today

He'll be out on the ... not much I'd guess.

have his 21st celebrations tomorrow night. Plenty of bruises and hits, and getting a nice medal for a present. Very appropriate. Fairy tale you might say.

Caroline Wilsons tip for the Norm Smith I believe! Go Noah!
Could be the game breaker tomorrow.......Maybe Dimma gave us a little taste of his strategy when playing him forward a couple of times in the finals so far? Three talls in attack would really stretch Geelongs defence which is undersized already, plus he's way too quick for any of their plodders, add Dusty to the mix and they'd be running around like headless chooks.

Could be the game breaker tomorrow.......Maybe Dimma gave us a little taste of his strategy when playing him forward a couple of times in the finals so far? Three talls in attack would really stretch Geelongs defence which is undersized already, plus he's way too quick for any of their plodders, add Dusty to the mix and they'd be running around like headless chooks.
Would only happen if we are losing and in the 2nd half and our fowards structure is not working

I hope it doesnt get that way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would only happen if we are losing and in the 2nd half and our fowards structure is not working

I hope it doesnt get that way
I hope so too, but we are running an 8 man defence which does free up one or two of them. Depends on rotations, but I can see Balta playing more time forward, assisting in the link up from defence in transition, providing another target forward as well as separating their defence including disrupting Geelong's exits from defence.

21 today
A father so young...

A33CC009-55CE-4CA1-965F-33B51A3B9C86.jpeg

If anyone can stop Hawkins it's Balta. Has the athleticism to go with him on the lead, has the size to wrestle, and has the ability to jump over the top of him and spoil, and commands that Hawkins respect his rebounding abilities.

Balta is not human. He was grown in a lab in a high-risk scientific experiment by Neil Balme and B.Gale.

If anyone can stop Hawkins it's Balta. Has the athleticism to go with him on the lead, has the size to wrestle, and has the ability to jump over the top of him and spoil, and commands that Hawkins respect his rebounding abilities.

Balta is not human. He was grown in a lab in a high-risk scientific experiment by Neil Balme and B.Gale.

They are growing a bigger one in a lab in hawaii i heard

I’ve loved Noah in defence and think he’s an AA kpb
But he’d make an incredible kpf with his speed/strength/size and ability on the ground and in the air.
Could really see him complimenting Lynch when Reiwoldt hangs up the boots.

Noah, Dusty, Bolton, Lynch, in the same forward line would be mouthwatering

But he’d make an incredible kpf with his speed/strength/size and ability on the ground and in the air.

Yeah - wish we had two of them.
That brief period at the end of the 3rd last week when he was swung forward and took the mark out in front on a hard lead.... WOW!
Could be an awesome CHF.

And the best pair of hands in the comp.

Some guys don’t need a lot of kicks to hurt the opposition; some don’t need many marking opportunities to take a good number of marks.

Clunks ‘em in the wet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back