Player Watch #21: Noah Balta

Remove this Banner Ad

24133427_823452081162756_558050739_n.jpg

If the stories about Balta being not a footy addict are true the RFC is a good club for him right now. Serious, but not so serious about being dedicated to being the ultimate robot footballer (see Adelaide). He's encouraged to be himself. And can talk to Cotch and Rance about having other things in your life than footy, and still getting the most out of the AFL.

Might be we were much less put off than other clubs by his supposed attitude, because we don't care about that much given how our players and the club take the world. Could be a genius pick if he can learn how to balance other things and footy from people with a similar attitude (best captain and KPB in the game)

I wonder what Rance is like as a mentor. Balta could be great if he shadows Rance.

Rance has started his own footballing academy “The Academy” - so you’d imagine he would be a very good mentor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has a crack. He runs and carrys.

Yeah but on the other hand he sprays it everywhere and defensively isn’t as strong.

Yeah but on the other hand he sprays it everywhere and defensively isn’t as strong.

I mustn't be watching close enough, don't think I've seen him spray his kicks. Not with alot of pressure, but then again under pressure. Who doesn't?

Many people debating his position. For me he reads the play far to well to play anything but Defence, spectacular athlete takes plenty of grabs. Get him around Rancey as much as possible, this kid is the heir to the Throne.

I mustn't be watching close enough, don't think I've seen him spray his kicks. Not with alot of pressure, but then again under pressure. Who doesn't?

Watch the VFL grand final. Just flat out blasted the ball without any thought or method. A lot of those kicks under no pressure.
I just feel we have better options, kid can still play, I just rate him well outside our best 22.

Watch the VFL grand final. Just flat out blasted the ball without any thought or method. A lot of those kicks under no pressure.
I just feel we have better options, kid can still play, I just rate him well outside our best 22.

We absolutely have better options but he's fantastic for depth. There is a spot up for grabs in defence come round 1 with no Broad so lets see who takes it.

Wouldn't shock me to see Balta sneak it for Broad late in the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back