Other Teams
Denver Broncos

TJTIGER

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL, Furies-2015 Premiers
I was just thinking due to Balta's forward ability, speed etc could we/ would we consider a 3 tall forward line with Noah doing short stints in the ruck to give Nank a chop out? Or would we lose too much of the forward pressure/speed aspect ?

If we didn't lose much of our forward pressure Noah, Jack & Linch would be an incredibly formidable forward line up.....

Muddiemoose

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
I was just thinking due to Balta's forward ability, speed etc could we/ would we consider a 3 tall forward line with Noah doing short stints in the ruck to give Nank a chop out? Or would we lose too much of the forward pressure/speed aspect ?

If we didn't lose much of our forward pressure Noah, Jack & Linch would be an incredibly formidable forward line up.....
Like nank in the square especially in JLT 1
Putting defenders into the turf and goal posts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

roacheee

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Makes Curnow look like Adam Pattison in terms of athleticism, and that’s no slight on Curnow it’s how much of a freak Balta is.

The game vs the Dees he looked at Jayden Hunt, who would go close to being the fastest player in the league, and just said you can’t catch me.
dermie said, hunt just caught markov but couldnt catch balta .... he was impressed

Charlie Pannam

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Like a Gazelle on its first run.
That bit of footage pretty much sums up this kid. I noticed in JLT2 how he was hunting the ball with real intent after competing in the ruck, god help the poor bastard that gets in his way when he’s got a full head of steam
I reckon midfield is where we may see his best, mind you more than handy kpb/kpf

TJTIGER

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL, Furies-2015 Premiers
That bit of footage pretty much sums up this kid. I noticed in JLT2 how he was hunting the ball with real intent after competing in the ruck, god help the poor bastard that gets in his way when he’s got a full head of steam
I reckon midfield is where we may see his best, mind you more than handy kpb/kpf

I'd like to see him start working with Duz re-don't argue.........Then Duz can quote Dr Evil...."I will call him, Mini Me".....

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Moderator #1,072
What's Balta paying for Rising star?
He will play round 1 and if he does we'll enough he will hold his spot for long enough.

Can Balta play 15-18 games this year?
This post didn’t get the recognition it deserves. If you say he plays round 1, I reckon he is a monty! Exciting!

Must play.

Grockadoc

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies, Man Utd, Cavaliers
Thread starter #1,073
Should be a combo of Kouta and Goodes in regards to his play style.

AFL Club
Richmond
Imagine if everything clicks.
1552720608736.png

AFL Club
Richmond
Should be a combo of Kouta and Goodes in regards to his play style.
Goodes was a champ even if he did sh.t me a little in his last couple of years.
Kouta a state champ hurdelrr as a kid and was the best athlete in the comp for a couple of years.
But Noah just looks heaps more explosive and heavier than both of em.
If he gets his confidence up it’s gonna be awesome.
I’d love to see him stiff arm Blicavs, that’d be sweet.

Top Bottom