Player Watch #38: Noah Balta

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Richmond
If his tank is good enough, could he be our full time ruck in the future? Seems like he could be a Stefan Martin type, but somehow even more athletic.
That is the thing with a player like this. He allows you to rip up the rule book. He just has so much power and speed you could just see him making a complete mess of certain big rucks around the ground at times. The balancing factor is he would struggle to get his hand on it first in the centre bounces.

Vassp

Team Captain
AFL Club
Richmond
That word is getting thrown around a lot these days.

Nank is a good player, he just needs more help (i.e. not Grigg). Not a great tap ruckman but a competitive beast and good around the ground, getting back and helping in defense etc.
I’m glad someone gets it, Nankervis is awesome around the ground for us, l think a few of our haters better start watching more replays before they come on here spewing crap about our players that really have a crack.
He is a competitive player that finds a way of filling holes for us both forwards and defence.
Only criticism l have on Nankervis is that he gives away silly frees sometimes.

Grrr

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
I’m glad someone gets it, Nankervis is awesome around the ground for us, l think a few of our haters better start watching more replays before they come on here spewing crap about our players that really have a crack.
He is a competitive player that finds a way of filling holes for us both forwards and defence.
Only criticism l have on Nankervis is that he gives away silly frees sometimes.
I don't think to many are critical of Nankervis, and with Balta he will finally get the help he needs, but he is not having a great season and you are always looking to get better. Is CCJ that player down the track is fair to ask.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theflea

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
I seem to remember something along the lines of

"Has to learn how to take a contested mark"
Ok but I didn't see that, but it could have been there. I got the impression it was just he wasn't marking much and needs to start, not that he hasn't got it in him, which might be the context of that statement.

Top Bottom