Player Watch #21: Noah Balta

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Plus my cousin, who is my age, is 210cm. He’s going to Hawaii for basketball. We’d all do a bit of ruck work with Barnesy.

We should be looking into getting his Cousin as a Cat B Rookie, Does anybody know how he went at Basketball ?

Noah Balta plays all season in my book, Its just not about this year but the next 12 years and we should be fast tracking this kid
Pump games into him and let him play, Thats what we did with Richo & Jack that didnt go too badly

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
I tap you now, you tap me later , ok ?

kBjesVc.gif

Check out the love in her eyes .. LOL

We need to ask the AFL if she can umpire more of our games and make sure Noah is selected, we might be able to turn around our free kick deficit after all

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond

We need to ask the AFL if she can umpire more of our games and make sure Noah is selected, we might be able to turn around our free kick deficit after all
was gunna put a sparkle in her eyes...but thought..nah....too cheeeeeeeesy....

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
We should be looking into getting his Cousin as a Cat B Rookie, Does anybody know how he went at Basketball ?

Noah Balta plays all season in my book, Its just not about this year but the next 12 years and we should be fast tracking this kid
Pump games into him and let him play, Thats what we did with Richo & Jack that didnt go too badly
Probably better than Ivvy's cousin

Would make a great couple on MAFS.

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
I would give him a go on the big stage round 1 based on his nab cup performances. After that we play colonwood and 2 possibly tough away games. Wouldn't want to debut him in any of those so chuck him in rd1 against the spooners and tell him to play his hardest and he gets to face colonwood

Ive got a feeling he will be a big game player and will improve once he gets to AFL from what he has delivered at VFL

Yep, he was born for the spotlight imo

Will flourish in prime time on the G

Was at the South East Tiger Supporter group function at the Wantirna Club on Tuesday night with Noah in attendance (along with Caddy, RCD and Rioli).
I was surprised at how relaxed this kid is. He reminds me so much of Rancey in that he was the life of the party, cracking jokes, great with the kids and the ladies!! Supremely confident young fella he is.
If he gets a sniff in the seniors I'm gonna back him in to take it with both hands...

Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
Was at the South East Tiger Supporter group function at the Wantirna Club on Tuesday night with Noah in attendance (along with Caddy, RCD and Rioli).
I was surprised at how relaxed this kid is. He reminds me so much of Rancey in that he was the life of the party, cracking jokes, great with the kids and the ladies!! Supremely confident young fella he is.
If he gets a sniff in the seniors I'm gonna back him in to take it with both hands...
I read that quickly and saw "He will snif the ladies and take them with both hands"

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Reckon he plays round 1? I hope so but his JLT2 was a little underwhelming.

Hope they resist the urge to play Soldo over him. I reckon Balta offers a lot, but JLT2 didnt do him many favours.
His JLT2 was not as exciting as his 2nd quarter in JLT1 but he didnt play a bad game

Balta was plonked at FF/CHF and competed well and the defenders really had their work cut out, He managed to bring the ball to ground and did not get beaten by frawley and even competed with 2 defenders at times. Also gave a chop out to Nank as well as being involved in 3 goals

He did his job well but didnt get the goals himself, Really didnt have a bad game at all

Back