Player Watch #21: Noah Balta

Remove this Banner Ad

Its now time to start the process of integrating Garth , Moore & Balta into the team
we are lucky that our injury issue's come at the start of the season and we have time to sort out our team and game style a long way out from finals
Rance gone for the year and Jack out for 4/5 weeks as well as Grimes this week. There is no guarantee's we wont cop more injuries to other players like Astbury/Grimes/Vlastuin etc.

We must start the rebuild of sorts now and play and get games into payers that are our next tier down

please no Menadue he has had his chance and won't make it at senior level . Should be delisted at years end.

Like Markov, i wouldnt mind seeing him for a 4-6 week go before pissing him off.

If we are going to play Weller, Ellis, Short, out of form Butler and George then it wont hurt that much?

Like Markov, i wouldnt mind seeing him for a 4-6 week go before pissing him off.

If we are going to play Weller, Ellis, Short, out of form Butler and George then it wont hurt that much?

Im not saying not to make changes but Menadue isn't going to make it and we shouldn't put him in , he's had many many chances and never takes them , im not potting the bloke i think he is a good VFL footballer but he just doesn't have the confidence and attitude to succeed at Senior level imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He needs a consistent run in the team, I understand he’ll be used in multiple different roles throughout different stages of games but if we can allow him to string some games together he’ll be much better for it in the run.

I love that he goes into everything all guns blazing. The composure will come.

He actually reminds me of a young Rance, goes 100% into everything and really eager to be involved.

Because of this he can give away a silly free or waste a disposal, as we seen tonight. Rance was incredibly similar in his early days.

Also like Rance he has some amazing physical attributes and is built like a built like a brick s**t house, we need to get as many games as we can into him and really work on his development, the potential is certainly there.

Every minute he spends in the ruck is a minute Nankervis is conserved and this is important. It is a real challenge for the decision makers to formulate a good role for Balta but he is exciting to watch and has a real impact at times. Not sure the complexities of either forward line or backline suit him at this stage.

Every minute he spends in the ruck is a minute Nankervis is conserved and this is important. It is a real challenge for the decision makers to formulate a good role for Balta but he is exciting to watch and has a real impact at times. Not sure the complexities of either forward line or backline suit him at this stage.
This...

Is still so raw. He makes plenty of mistakes and brainfade moments that leaves you cringing...but WHAT AN UPSIDE! He is making a significant difference in the ruck (which is a craft he's still just learning mind you) when he gives Nank a chop out plus can swing forward or back. I think he has incredible potential and I for one am very excited what he brings to the side

Remove this Banner Ad

Back