Player Watch #21: Noah Balta

Remove this Banner Ad

Some whispers is he wants to stay nogometni klub Dinamo Richmond for a long time.
Hopefully we can somehow get that Lukic kid this draft. isnt he meant to be a good KPF?

Balta
Soldo
Culina
Lukic

Yes please.
Maybe with enough Croats in the team I can get my Avatar to come to a few AFL games.

Hopefully we can somehow get that Lukic kid this draft. isnt he meant to be a good KPF?

Balta
Soldo
Culina
Lukic

Yes please.
Maybe with enough Croats in the team I can get my Avatar to come to a few AFL games.
You forgot the main man.🙁

Balta
Soldo
Culina
Lukic

Yes please.

That to and cevap rolls at the games no more pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great reward for Noah an outstanding young player

Absolutely hate him in the ruck, one corky away from destroying his closing speed and defensive abilities for weeks.

Hardwick is gambling and many a young player has been wrecked in the ruck...Fraser anyone.

Get Chol or CCJ in stop putting up our thoroughbred colt where Clydesdales are required.

1617250878869.png

Some big bags being kicked by kpf this season with the new rules resulting in space for them to work in.
Noah would be a handful playing forward can’t think of too many kpb capable of matching his speed athleticism and strength. And he’d be having shots from within 60.
I know he’s a hit down back but I can see the day when he plays forward. Occasionally through the midfield/ruck.
CJ and Balta as our next generation forward/ ruck (throw in Ryan in a year or 2), alongside Lynch.
Leaves us thin down back but imo that’s the big priority come trade/free agency time

hasn't had the best few weeks i reckon, but he was immense on Friday...like him keeping it simple and not going into the ruck for relief, even though sometimes it pays off
I find he messes up when he tries to be too cute.....and his brain fades can be scary. But how good was last nights game.....a monster who I’d love to see in the centre.

Balta probably needed a soft kill like Schache to get him into form.

When flies for marks & doesn't worry so much about his opponent that's when he plays he's best footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back