Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Not sure if its me but i see a bit of a Zac Williams in this kid in the way he plays running with the ball and could be good on the HB line

Disposal would be an issue from whats been mentioned

Wrenny

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 8, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Think with Noah & Will's frame they will fill out and put on some good size to be able to stick their tackles in the AFL. Both love to tackle but Noah just needs that little more composure. Looking forward to seeing how these guys develop in the VFL.

Niggles

custom title:
Jan 5, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Very impressive imo. Quick and pretty hard at it. But...

That bloody awful pony tail. Hopefully he'll learn how to prepare and tie the man bun. :$

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Very impressive imo. Quick and pretty hard at it. But...

That bloody awful pony tail. Hopefully he'll learn how to prepare and tie the man bun. :$
Plenty of toe on this young fella...got the George Castanya's speed to burn and lays a very hard tackle...took a great grab as well!
Took on three forwards coming out of the backline and took a bounce while he was at it... :)
Has good awareness around him in congestion...and his handballs always find a target...
I think in those highlights I only saw him being tackled a couple of times...seems to never get caught with the ball...kicking seems all right too...
I like this kid!

Last edited:
Back