nugget_12

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
This kid is guna be good! Seen him play up here in qld and my cousin played at Maroochydore and knows him and his family well and can’t speak highly enough of him.

His left foot is lethal and the highlights don’t do him justice, he can hit areas on the ground that a lot can’t and will suit our surge mentality of kicking to advantage.

Royce Hafey

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2013
Point Cook
AFL Club
Richmond
His left foot is lethal.
riff raff.jpg

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Has pace. His bull at a gate style will suit our playing style. Has a real chance of making it lets hope he makes all posts a winner.
Yea I reckon he has genuine afl traits , am keen to see the impact the two Qld lads have at vfl early on . Neafl would be lucky to be A grade amateur level. They’re u18 though so it’s fine , look forward to seeing these lads in the y&b

Watching a few replays of the Champs to get a feel for our draftees. Noah's got some real aggression about him. There's a moment in the Allies vs Vic Country game where Cumberland and Thomson Dow get into a bit of push and shove at a centre bounce. Ball spills to Dow from the ball up, Cumberland crunches him in a tackle and you can see he just relishes it. There's another huge tackle he lays later in that game also.

Just a trivia thing but I think Noah has the same birthday as our past Captain Sugar...... I like that he seems to have that Junk wild Tiger thing going (just Rips in) on re Tackling....

Wrenny

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 8, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Watching a few replays of the Champs to get a feel for our draftees. Noah's got some real aggression about him. There's a moment in the Allies vs Vic Country game where Cumberland and Thomson Dow get into a bit of push and shove at a centre bounce. Ball spills to Dow from the ball up, Cumberland crunches him in a tackle and you can see he just relishes it. There's another huge tackle he lays later in that game also.
Where can you watch footage?

Where can you watch footage?
Youtube and on AFL website. Have a look at this page on Bigfooty for links:

Back