Player Watch #38 Tristan Xerri - selection #72, 2017 ND - Welcome to North Melbourne

Tas

Premium Gold
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
There can be only one...
Very good points.

We'll see how they're going by the time we play Fremantle but that is definitely a preferred option if we're talking about today. I still think I want to back Goldy to come back as much as most have written him off. But I can sometimes have blind faith, but usually from some signs I see.

But definitely yes....we need to take a long term view and it's not good if Preuss keeps playing VFL with no AFL.
Richmond, GWS (Tassie), Fremantle (Perth). It is not that far away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aberration

Team Captain
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The X has been very impressive every time I have seen him in the VFL. Looks really comfortable against the bigger bodies of senior football. Think we have really found one here.

Great reward for effort to get the extension. I don't think a game in the seniors this year is out of the question either.

koshari

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The X has been very impressive every time I have seen him in the VFL. Looks really comfortable against the bigger bodies of senior football. Think we have really found one here.

Great reward for effort to get the extension. I don't think a game in the seniors this year is out of the question either.
very keen NMFC family as well. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ozzyoslo

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne

From what others here were saying I was wondering if he is a sneaky chance......giddy up, cannot wait to see him play.

Event Horizon

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Victory
Hopefully the next Nankervis/Martin type.

Not necessarily a hitout monster, but a real accumulator and threat around the ground.
Hopefully you’re right, but from what I’ve seen at VFL level, he looks more like a KPF to me.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kangaroos4eva

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
201cm and 94 kg when we drafted him, that's a decent starting weight for any tall.

I see him as a 2nd tall type who pinch hits in the ruck.

Top Bottom