Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri

Remove this Banner Ad

Very good points.

We'll see how they're going by the time we play Fremantle but that is definitely a preferred option if we're talking about today. I still think I want to back Goldy to come back as much as most have written him off. But I can sometimes have blind faith, but usually from some signs I see.

But definitely yes....we need to take a long term view and it's not good if Preuss keeps playing VFL with no AFL.

Richmond, GWS (Tassie), Fremantle (Perth). It is not that far away.

The X has been very impressive every time I have seen him in the VFL. Looks really comfortable against the bigger bodies of senior football. Think we have really found one here.

Great reward for effort to get the extension. I don't think a game in the seniors this year is out of the question either.

The X has been very impressive every time I have seen him in the VFL. Looks really comfortable against the bigger bodies of senior football. Think we have really found one here.

Great reward for effort to get the extension. I don't think a game in the seniors this year is out of the question either.
very keen NMFC family as well. :)

From what others here were saying I was wondering if he is a sneaky chance......giddy up, cannot wait to see him play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the next Nankervis/Martin type.

Not necessarily a hitout monster, but a real accumulator and threat around the ground.

Hopefully the next Nankervis/Martin type.

Not necessarily a hitout monster, but a real accumulator and threat around the ground.

Hopefully you’re right, but from what I’ve seen at VFL level, he looks more like a KPF to me.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back