Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri -

Very good points.

We'll see how they're going by the time we play Fremantle but that is definitely a preferred option if we're talking about today. I still think I want to back Goldy to come back as much as most have written him off. But I can sometimes have blind faith, but usually from some signs I see.

But definitely yes....we need to take a long term view and it's not good if Preuss keeps playing VFL with no AFL.

Richmond, GWS (Tassie), Fremantle (Perth). It is not that far away.

Aberration

Team Captain
Jun 24, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The X has been very impressive every time I have seen him in the VFL. Looks really comfortable against the bigger bodies of senior football. Think we have really found one here.

Great reward for effort to get the extension. I don't think a game in the seniors this year is out of the question either.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The X has been very impressive every time I have seen him in the VFL. Looks really comfortable against the bigger bodies of senior football. Think we have really found one here.

Great reward for effort to get the extension. I don't think a game in the seniors this year is out of the question either.
very keen NMFC family as well. :)

Mar 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne

From what others here were saying I was wondering if he is a sneaky chance......giddy up, cannot wait to see him play.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Hopefully the next Nankervis/Martin type.

Not necessarily a hitout monster, but a real accumulator and threat around the ground.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hopefully the next Nankervis/Martin type.

Not necessarily a hitout monster, but a real accumulator and threat around the ground.

Hopefully you’re right, but from what I’ve seen at VFL level, he looks more like a KPF to me.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back