Rookie 39. Alex Cincotta

Remove this Banner Ad

No knock on Cowan, but I'm hoping Cinc comes in and really shines, forcing the MC to have Cowan the first to make way for the returning Saad/Boyd/Doc types.

Happy to get games into Cow, he's been solid enough, but it would be great if Cinc could carry over some VFL form and prove himself a solid accumulator and distributor as well as a competent defender. Drive from HB will go a long way to keeping us in the top 4.

No knock on Cowan, but I'm hoping Cinc comes in and really shines, forcing the MC to have Cowan the first to make way for the returning Saad/Boyd/Doc types.

Happy to get games into Cow, he's been solid enough, but it would be great if Cinc could carry over some VFL form and prove himself a solid accumulator and distributor as well as a competent defender. Drive from HB will go a long way to keeping us in the top 4.
I agree, no knock on Cowan but do think he makes way for Boyd/Saad/Doc/Williams rather than Cincotta (provided he performs)

Still reckon Cowan will be a 200 gamer. He is not physically developed and is still winning hard footy at AFL level. Imagine with a pre-season and some more muscle mass, the kid will be dominant.

Great position to be in.

Is it me or does Cincotta remind anyone else of Heath Scotland (ie running and kicking style both sides)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stoked he's been named in backline. From all reports - well deserved and has been rewarded. More of this please.
I get the feeling he's a no backward step type and by the looks he can kick well. Just what we need. Hope he plays a blinder and cements a spot.

Go Hard Alex and hope you do well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back