Past #39: Flynn Perez - drafted w/ #39 in 2019 ND - 2x ACL - delisted end '23 - 24 NM games / 1 NM goals - thanks Flynn

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know how his rehab is tracking?..

Like this kid.
I got to chat to him through our player sponsorship program sometime late July early August I reckon. He has been killing it in the gym and reckons he’s stronger than any of the other young dudes.

He sounded pretty upbeat considering he’s missed two seasons pretty much. Apparently the rehab group gets pretty competitive. Really hope he gets a good run at it next year.

I got to chat to him through our player sponsorship program sometime late July early August I reckon. He has been killing it in the gym and reckons he’s stronger than any of the other young dudes.

He sounded pretty upbeat considering he’s missed two seasons pretty much. Apparently the rehab group gets pretty competitive. Really hope he gets a good run at it next year.

Flynn "mate I'm flying. Absolutely smashing everyone else in the gym in my rehab group"

Luke "that's great mate! Who's in the group with you?"

<Silence>

Luke "you there?"

Flynn "yeh"

Luke "So who are the dudes you're beating up in the gym?"

Flynn "um, Matty McGuinness, Curtis Taylor yeh.. um gotta go"

Flynn "mate I'm flying. Absolutely smashing everyone else in the gym in my rehab group"

<Silence>

Luke "you there?"

Flynn "yeh"

Haha were you there?? It was funny because it was a zoom call and all the player sponsors could have joined in but I was the only one who showed. (The time was a bit inconvenient)

Thanks for the feedback Luke ya legend!

<Silence>

Luke "you there?"

Flynn "yeh"

Aiden Corr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he's going to be the cam zurhaar of the backline. he was already dangerous 1 on 1, even before he piled on the muscle. he's a good runner, a good kick, a good decision maker under pressure. could solve a lot of problems back there.

Remember when Cam Zurhaar was the Cam Zurhaar of the backline briefly this year pre Dog

he's going to be the cam zurhaar of the backline. he was already dangerous 1 on 1, even before he piled on the muscle. he's a good runner, a good kick, a good decision maker under pressure. could solve a lot of problems back there.

He's still got a long way to go.

It's good to see he's back out in the track, but given it's his 2nd reco on the same knee you have to wonder how much that will affect his mobility and athleticism.

I'm happy to be patient with him and don't really expect a lot of senior action from him next season.

He's still got a long way to go.

It's good to see he's back out in the track, but given it's his 2nd reco on the same knee you have to wonder how much that will affect his mobility and athleticism.

I'm happy to be patient with him and don't really expect a lot of senior action from him next season.
Good to see he has no strapping on it, he must feel confident that it’s stable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back