Player Watch #39: Flynn Perez - selected pick 35 in 2019 ND - Welcome to North Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

billnats

Team Captain
Feb 4, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
SMFC & Tottenham
He’ll do well in the clubs
Not a bad looking rooster
Question is who will be his wing man ?
Larkey looks like the kind of bloke that will take one for the team and take out the grenade.

But on a serious note, look forward to someone who is a good distributor coming out of our back line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caracas

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Kildare
Talk about screwing with someone’s appearance... I know we don’t view ourselves as a “pretty boys” club. However, that’s just a plain and simple hack job. No excuse for that. Now he just looks like that kid that Snake posted with the swastika t-shirt in the Random thread.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hojuman

첫 번째 남자 대 남자
May 20, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Think us Boomers will remember the day the locks went.

I was travelling through Indo. on the asia trail '86. Had the ponytail, headband, earring. You could only get a 90 day travel visa back then so l had a ticket booked to K.L. for a couple of days then back to Jak.

2 weeks before l left they hung Barlow and Chambers 😮

Yep. It all came off and out.

shinboner magic

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 17, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Talk about screwing with someone’s appearance... I know we don’t view ourselves as a “pretty boys” club. However, that’s just a plain and simple hack job. No excuse for that. Now he just looks like that kid that Snake posted with the swastika t-shirt in the Random thread.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cunners gave him the look and that’s all it took.

Top Bottom