Past #39: Flynn Perez - drafted w/ #39 in 2019 ND - 2x ACL - delisted end '23 - 24 NM games / 1 NM goals - thanks Flynn

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked nice in the clip, but the kid's still a fair way off it fitness wise, and that's understandable.

We'll get to see how those foot skills hold up under AFL type intensity soon enough.

Genetics wise, he'd grab your attention at the yearling sales.

He’ll do well in the clubs
Not a bad looking rooster
Question is who will be his wing man ?
Larkey looks like the kind of bloke that will take one for the team and take out the grenade.

But on a serious note, look forward to someone who is a good distributor coming out of our back line.

Loader chat sent to the VFL thread.............

WWHeIig.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk about screwing with someone’s appearance... I know we don’t view ourselves as a “pretty boys” club. However, that’s just a plain and simple hack job. No excuse for that. Now he just looks like that kid that Snake posted with the swastika t-shirt in the Random thread.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Think us Boomers will remember the day the locks went.

I was travelling through Indo. on the asia trail '86. Had the ponytail, headband, earring. You could only get a 90 day travel visa back then so l had a ticket booked to K.L. for a couple of days then back to Jak.

2 weeks before l left they hung Barlow and Chambers 😮

Yep. It all came off and out.

Talk about screwing with someone’s appearance... I know we don’t view ourselves as a “pretty boys” club. However, that’s just a plain and simple hack job. No excuse for that. Now he just looks like that kid that Snake posted with the swastika t-shirt in the Random thread.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cunners gave him the look and that’s all it took.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back