Past #39: Flynn Perez - drafted w/ #39 in 2019 ND - 2x ACL - delisted end '23 - 24 NM games / 1 NM goals - thanks Flynn

Remove this Banner Ad

Flynn Perez - " DONALD " as in Donald Trump - the Perezident of the United States of America

Officially...

6a00d8345158bc69e20162fd5ab212970d-pi

Flynn Perez = The Dirty Sanchez

Needs to be playing AFL by Round 6 or he lose all confidence and ability in the VFL under that Goose Loader.
I just hope Perez can get going and play AFL and be a 200+ game player for us as I’m sick of seeing players like Turner, McDonald, McMillan getting games in the AFL it’s time for Perez and other players we draft play AFL not VFL.

I'm with you but this kid more than anyone needs time.

He's not been on a footy field for 12-18 moths and needs to put on 10kg.

He's skinny and green as hell.

I'm all for him getting a crack but it'll be in 2021.

So we rated Perez a first rd pick before his knee injury. Are very excited to have him on the list!

Not enthused at all.
Not one draft guru on here built him up as a likely candidate for our picks.
I feel let down and flat 😜

I'm with you but this kid more than anyone needs time.

He's not been on a footy field for 12-18 moths and needs to put on 10kg.

He's skinny and green as hell.

I'm all for him getting a crack but it'll be in 2021.
He's actually listed at 82kg but i'd be surprised if we see him in the ones next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BENDIGO PIONEERS

Comments from Talent Manager Stephen Sharp

FLYNN PEREZ (no.35 to North Melbourne): “Flynn had a great season last year and worked really hard with his rehab from an ACL injury this year. He demonstrated his preparedness to knuckle down and do the work, as well as looking at other ways he could improve his leadership and teamsmanship.

“He’s missed a year of footy, but he’s in pretty good nick. I think he could be an outside midfielder/defender at the elite level. He can win his own footy, but he has good skills on both sides of his body and that should stand him in good stead in those roles.”

The more I look into this kid, the more I like!

Playing elite lvl soccer through his junior years before switching to playing well at the AFL All-star match last year and demonstrating high end skill and potential.

ACL year he does a coaching role and rehabs nicely.

Playing Monopoly with mates for schoolies!

Disciplined and focused athlete all the way through his journey so far!!!

Described as quick, flexible, smart and skilled on both sides of his body - I like it!
And stoked to be a shinboner! And we’ve got Melbourne’s first And * 2nd next year. Genius!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back