Past #39: Flynn Perez - drafted w/ #39 in 2019 ND - 2x ACL - delisted end '23 - 24 NM games / 1 NM goals - thanks Flynn

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Put on more size in 4 months than Brad McKenzie and Sam Wright did across their whole career!!

good to see the belt squat being incorporated into our training too...

At one stage a few years back we were very risk adverse in the gym. No deadlifting, no heavy squatting ect. Good to see that had changed.

We saved all our risk taking for the commodities futures season.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Will be the Kris Kristofferson of the AFL world . A star is born is what I’m referring to. Man he’s going to blow people’s minds . Am so glad we learnt from Selwood who we didn’t draft due to a knee injury.

We got very lucky imo , I’ve never been more bullish , well I was also for Maj, Tarrant and Zurhaar .

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Will be the Kris Kristofferson of the AFL world . A star is born is what I’m referring to. Man he’s going to blow people’s minds . Am so glad we learnt from Selwood who we didn’t draft due to a knee injury.

We got very lucky imo , I’ve never been more bullish , well I was also for Maj, Tarrant and Zurhaar .

Hmmmm....I’m hoping more for a Barbara Striesand type outcome than Kris Kristofferson to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back