Past #39: Flynn Perez - drafted w/ #39 in 2019 ND - 2x ACL - delisted end '23 - 24 NM games / 1 NM goals - thanks Flynn

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What a ripper kid he seems to be. Mature too by the sounds of it.

If The acurate one is driving the Flynn Ferrari, I’m riding shotgun.

Ha- I'm more an underdog fan mate, Zurhaar & Daw types, this kid has pedigree and will be something. Happy to sit in the back seat swigging on a cold can of ' i *en told you so'. lol

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Ha- I'm more an underdog fan mate, Zurhaar & Daw types, this kid has pedigree and will be something. Happy to sit in the back seat swigging on a cold can of ' i fu**en told you so'. lol

Righto. You get in the back with an esky and I’ll take the wheel of this machine.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
What a ripper kid he seems to be. Mature too by the sounds of it.

If The acurate one is driving the Flynn Ferrari, I’m riding shotgun.
Ha- I'm more an underdog fan mate, Zurhaar & Daw types, this kid has pedigree and will be something. Happy to sit in the back seat swigging on a cold can of ' i fu**en told you so'. lol
Strap me to the roof rack with a funnel and a carton of bush chooks fellas...

I had a dream the other night, ‘Rosie’ Perez wins the Chas and the Norm in the same year.. 😮😍

Comben??

Not to much pressure lad.

Or Zurhaar could be anything if he set his mind to it - have seen glimpses of it

Agree that Zurhaar May fit the bill if he keeps on the same trajectory, but I think Jy might be a sleeper in the Alpha dog stakes. Not so quietly working his way to the leadership group, certainly has some swagger, just finding his body and real power capability. He’s tougher than he looks and he’s pretty cocky amongst his peers - a season away from being cocky with his Foe, I hope

He’s not big but he’s building to be a tough little MF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read too much into this?

Screenshot_20200708-172710_Instagram.jpg

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United

Let’s hope not, I doubt if it was serious they would be joking about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back