Remove this Banner Ad

Billy Not Really

Premiership Player
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Such a smooth mover.

Would be incredible if we could unearth a legitimate gun HBF'r.
Think we might just have one on our hands.

Will Walker and Perez have the same quality, at first glance you're not sure but something about how they move/play lets you know they have the skills to make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mjs94

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yes he is a smooth mover and looks a good kick on both feet, but go back and watch his highlights video there is at least two instances where there is a ground ball that he shouldn't be winning which he does win because he was more desperate/aggressive. He has the skills but also a bit of mongrel about him :thumbsu:

Caracas

Premium Gold
Apr 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Kildare
Think we might just have one on our hands.

Will Walker and Perez have the same quality, at first glance you're not sure but something about how they move/play lets you know they have the skills to make it.
Lol. I’m beginning to think Will Walker is somebody I invented in my dreams. I’m starting to doubt whether he actually exists outside of my imagination. In one of my dreams, he was doing tricks with a toilet roll.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Billy Not Really

Premiership Player
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lol. I’m beginning to think Will Walker is somebody I invented in my dreams. I’m starting to doubt whether he actually exists outside of my imagination. In one of my dreams, he was doing tricks with a toilet roll.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
We haven't seen 'em in a long time it does feel like it was a dream of yesteryear...

But hopefully, my memory saves me in remembering he was putting in some eye-catching games with the footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Formerly '7577969919'
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Please Oh Mighty Footy Gods let this bloke be a total jet, physically resilient, and the steal of his draft. We are due.
Like all our draft picks we were very pleased to get him and didn't expect him to go so low.

The word is he was tracking to be a top ten selection before he did the knee. His highlights video certainly looked the absolute business for a 16-year-old.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Like all our draft picks we were very pleased to get him and didn't expect him to go so low.

The word is he was tracking to be a top ten selection before he did the knee. His highlights video certainly looked the absolute business for a 16-year-old.
Got pace, kicks with feet(not at the same time) and goes hard.

LB2Snake

Premium Platinum
Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I know its a highlights video but his disposal looks elite:

I’ve nearly worn out the vhs watching his highlights. Haven’t seen a bloke come to us That you can’t actually tell which is his natural kicking foot for a long time. Can’t even think of the last one really. Maybe the Duck. There hasn’t been many.

Top Bottom