Past #39: Flynn Perez - drafted w/ #39 in 2019 ND - 2x ACL - delisted end '23 - 24 NM games / 1 NM goals - thanks Flynn

Remove this Banner Ad

had a tendency to miss targets and get himself in to trouble.

he is a wonderful mover with lovely skills on both sides of his body.
This doesn't make sense, seems contradictory.

lovely skills on both side of his body.... but misses targets.

1 more prac match then should Debut

give him a taste which will help his development leading into a full preseason

Can't you just type this stuff out on a word doc and then email it to yourself?

This doesn't make sense, seems contradictory.

lovely skills on both side of his body.... but misses targets.
I guess he could be suggesting some issues with decision making or maybe a tendency to try and do too much? I very much look forward to seeing what he’s like as he sounds pretty promising.

Can see him playing against the Suns, but I'd like to see him against the Pies, perhaps replaces Will Walker.

Think we'd be doing him more of a service playing our game, our way, in a real AFL game than in Saints' jumper doing their methods playing faux-scratch matches that are like half of the experience you'd gain from a regular VFL game.

Will Walker was underwhelming and looked to have done a hammy.. just play kids with some senior heads in there and i’ll be happy.. keep the speculatives in lets see if they can cut the mustad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Walker was underwhelming and looked to have done a hammy.. just play kids with some senior heads in there and i’ll be happy.. keep the speculatives in lets see if they can cut the mustad

I thought Walker looked great fro a guy playing his second game in two years and just his 5th or 6th overall.

Yeah I was under the impression they were good. He’s one of the players we sponsor so have been fortunate enough to have a couple of chats with him. Seems really dedicated and a quality person.
Just watched his video highlights - very promising - looks dual sided and very competitive.

Hopefully he can get a game this year.

Hope both Flynn and young Crock get a debut this year, Rhyce said he is going to look at the whole list, and management for currently un-injured or out of form senior players should be a consideration.

Crock could definitely get snapped in half. Give him another 6 months of eating & weights mate.

His old man was brought in too lean also, and it cost him 150 games.

What?

Will had 13 disposals going at 80% DE playing on a wing in a half of footy in his second game back in two years... how is that underwhelming? He is a kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back