Past #39: Flynn Perez - drafted w/ #39 in 2019 ND - 2x ACL - delisted end '23 - 24 NM games / 1 NM goals - thanks Flynn

Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I had no idea he was going to be as tough as he was, real standout tonight was seeing that side of his game.

He didn’t really get the opportunity to attack tonight, but you saw with that one play where he played on and ran he just moves like a gazelle.

Very excited because the offensive side was never gonna be the issue with Perez and he showed in his first game that his defensive side is just as good, if not better.

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
After he took that big tackle from Dixon he jumped back up and cracked in even harder at the next contest. So good to see. His kicking action is also very fluid.

He could nail down a spot as early as next year with his physique.

What’s people’s thoughts on this future backline? Looks very handy.

Hayden,McKay,EVW
Mcdonald, Tarrant, Perez

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
After he took that big tackle from Dixon he jumped back up and cracked in even harder at the next contest. So good to see. His kicking action is also very fluid.

Hayden,McKay,EVW
Mcdonald, Tarrant, Perez

I like it. A lot. In fact it’s the same backline I thought of this morning while I was tending to the Saturday morning chores.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The acurate one nice motor. We’ll take it for a longer spin next week. Look forward to full throttle in 2021.

Ha yep he did well , is skilled with a side of toughness, works very hard to improve and has a great footy brain .
Yeah let’s just cruise and open it up next season.

we got lucky with him, not sure why clubs ignored him ?🤷‍♂️.
He’s already passed a few and he’s only in second gear.
Will be better than Simpkin imo. Will also eventually move into the midfield. Well that’s the idea anyways . Or was the last time I heard, but that was March this year.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Hayden,McKay,EVW
Mcdonald, Tarrant, Perez
What happens when Corr comes? EVW squeezed out and Tarrant plays as interceptor?

Swallow_Wood

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He attacks the contest well. It'll be good to see him on the run in future games, and see how he uses the pill when in space.

Gotta_Bea_Hero

Senior List
Jan 17, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Hayden,McKay,EVW
Mcdonald, Tarrant, Perez

Looks good, but I'm not sold on Ed, and I don't think he is a certainty to be on the list next year.

Hope you were not on the Aaron Black airbus as well? who could have foreseen that both Aaron and the A380 wouldn't have reached their potential. Could have been worse i suppose, dont know of any players have their bandwagon named after the "Boeing 737 MAX" .
I was never that sold on Black, but thought Wood would make it.

Hayden,McKay,EVW
Mcdonald, Tarrant, Perez
I loved the way he bounced up from Dixon's tackle.

Didn't bat an eyelid and was right back into it.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
When? Hopefully he doesn't. We need Midfielders and Quick Pressure Forwards ahead of some serviceable defender. :stern look
Sounds like we've already got an agreement with him. Getting a key defender doesn't stop us from getting mids. We'll probably delist Durdin and Daw so we would want another one anyway.

Good stuff, Flynn. This little block of games will do wonders for him heading into preseason and 2021.

Looks like Taz has some competition for best tan.
I think Robbie has this best tan competetion won at this stage me thinks. He will get mistaken for Maj if is gets any darker lol

Back