Past #39: Flynn Perez - drafted w/ #39 in 2019 ND - 2x ACL - delisted end '23 - 24 NM games / 1 NM goals - thanks Flynn

Remove this Banner Ad

I luv the look of this bloke, but by the end of preseason we will all have him as integral to our success as Cunners.
cant believe I’m saying this but we’ve gotta calm the farm people.
He’ll still be a couple years off producing consistent footy and gotta hope the knee holds up seamlessly.
*Note to self .....@lb2snake this also means you

I luv the look of this bloke, but by the end of preseason we will all have him as integral to our success as Cunners.
cant believe I’m saying this but we’ve gotta calm the farm people.
He’ll still be a couple years off producing consistent footy and gotta hope the knee holds up seamlessly.
*Note to self .....@lb2snake this also means you
With 2020 Being such a sh*tshow he has probably only played due to extraordinary circumstances. I just hope he plays more than 3/4 of next years games & breaks out in 2022.

Nickname?

El Ratoncito Pérez or Ratón Pérez (literally translated into English as Perez mouse or Perez the Mouse) is a figure popular in Spanish and Hispanic American cultures, similar to the tooth fairy, originating in Madrid in 1894. As is traditional in some English-speaking countries, when a child loses a tooth it is customary for him or her to place it under the pillow, so that Ratoncito Pérez will exchange it for a gift. The tradition is almost universal in Spanish cultures, but takes different forms in different areas. He is known as "Ratoncito Pérez" in Spanish speaking countries, with the exception of some regions of Mexico, Guatemala, Peru and Chile, where he is called "el Ratón de los Dientes" (The Tooth Mouse), and in Argentina, Venezuela, Uruguay and Colombia, he is known simply as "El Ratón Pérez".

Nickname?

El Ratoncito Pérez or Ratón Pérez (literally translated into English as Perez mouse or Perez the Mouse) is a figure popular in Spanish and Hispanic American cultures, similar to the tooth fairy, originating in Madrid in 1894. As is traditional in some English-speaking countries, when a child loses a tooth it is customary for him or her to place it under the pillow, so that Ratoncito Pérez will exchange it for a gift. The tradition is almost universal in Spanish cultures, but takes different forms in different areas. He is known as "Ratoncito Pérez" in Spanish speaking countries, with the exception of some regions of Mexico, Guatemala, Peru and Chile, where he is called "el Ratón de los Dientes" (The Tooth Mouse), and in Argentina, Venezuela, Uruguay and Colombia, he is known simply as "El Ratón Pérez".

If he is a mouse then he is one of those giant mouses that used to beat the s**t out of Sylvester the cat when his kid wasn't looking in those looney tunes cartoons.

Kind of appropriate actually.

Wow, quite the transformation from skinny twigs to solid branches. Looks like he has been in the gym and on the protein shakes during his weeks off.
Great to see he has been so dedicated and disciplined to building himself up and making the most of the opportunity given to him to be an elite AFL footballer. I wish a few others would wake up and do the same.
Hope you have a great year Flynn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to have some solid boys running around this year. Hayden and Perez across half back is a far cry from the bread McKenzie’s and Sam Wrights of the world.

That 'Bread' joke will never get stale. Will be so exciting seeing blokes like Flynn Perez getting their shot. The summer can't go fast enough.

Nickname?

Capybara is a big rat isn't it ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back