Past #39: Flynn Perez - drafted w/ #39 in 2019 ND - 2x ACL - delisted end '23 - 24 NM games / 1 NM goals - thanks Flynn

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a smooth mover.

Would be incredible if we could unearth a legitimate gun HBF'r.

Think we might just have one on our hands.

Will Walker and Perez have the same quality, at first glance you're not sure but something about how they move/play lets you know they have the skills to make it.

Yes he is a smooth mover and looks a good kick on both feet, but go back and watch his highlights video there is at least two instances where there is a ground ball that he shouldn't be winning which he does win because he was more desperate/aggressive. He has the skills but also a bit of mongrel about him :thumbsu:

The keys are in the ignition The acurate one . Are we ready to go for a spin?

Mind you, I am waiting on the Comben Cadillac to emerge from the repair shop.

Yes let's take it out, but we must keep 1.5 metres separation. The Perez Porsche sounds a goer. For Comben I prefer this......

1594959179975.png

Think we might just have one on our hands.

Will Walker and Perez have the same quality, at first glance you're not sure but something about how they move/play lets you know they have the skills to make it.

Lol. I’m beginning to think Will Walker is somebody I invented in my dreams. I’m starting to doubt whether he actually exists outside of my imagination. In one of my dreams, he was doing tricks with a toilet roll.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol. I’m beginning to think Will Walker is somebody I invented in my dreams. I’m starting to doubt whether he actually exists outside of my imagination. In one of my dreams, he was doing tricks with a toilet roll.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We haven't seen 'em in a long time it does feel like it was a dream of yesteryear...

But hopefully, my memory saves me in remembering he was putting in some eye-catching games with the footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

220720Trainng4.jpg

Please Oh Mighty Footy Gods let this bloke be a total jet, physically resilient, and the steal of his draft. We are due.
Like all our draft picks we were very pleased to get him and didn't expect him to go so low.

The word is he was tracking to be a top ten selection before he did the knee. His highlights video certainly looked the absolute business for a 16-year-old.

Like all our draft picks we were very pleased to get him and didn't expect him to go so low.

The word is he was tracking to be a top ten selection before he did the knee. His highlights video certainly looked the absolute business for a 16-year-old.

Got pace, kicks with feet(not at the same time) and goes hard.

I know its a highlights video but his disposal looks elite:

I’ve nearly worn out the vhs watching his highlights. Haven’t seen a bloke come to us That you can’t actually tell which is his natural kicking foot for a long time. Can’t even think of the last one really. Maybe the Duck. There hasn’t been many.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back