VFL Past #77: Heath Hocking - Coach of JHA

Remove this Banner Ad

5 years? Let's not get carried away. I love his attitude but I'd imagine he will be done in 3 years max.
He'll be 29 at the start of next year. Not impossible that he could play another, well, four from the start of 2017.

Having some come out this early and say that has to add some positivity to the other boys. Getting Hooker to say something soon would also change things!! That said, even if they have every intention of staying it'd be a stupid move by any of the big three Hs to commit this early as interest from other clubs can be used to leverage a better deal.

5 years? Let's not get carried away. I love his attitude but I'd imagine he will be done in 3 years max.
why is he guaranteed to retire aged 31? he's got a year off... he'll be fit as a fiddle & raring to go next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The irony, the greatest news breaker in the business missed this story for one about a guy not turning up to training despite not really needing to train. Someone should buy Barrett a new pair of glasses.

Well positive Essendon information goes through Robbo or Warner.

Don't worry guys! I broke the news to Barrett!

c8346ba0d159fdadd97c496a5d58aece.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expect the players with nowhere else to go will do this first, ramping even more pressure and media speculation on the big handful.

Not sure if I like or dislike.
Definite like for me. We needed someone, especially not a fringe player, to sign up early in the season. Hopefully now more will follow, but if no one did it, the silence would have been deafening.
Kudos, respect and thanks to Hocking.

I like to remember the last game
Vs Collingwood last year. This guy was best on ground. Still underrated and a very important signature to get. Very happy to read this and like the fact this thread was on 34 pages when I went to reply.

I like to remember the last game
Vs Collingwood last year. This guy was best on ground. Still underrated and a very important signature to get. Very happy to read this and like the fact this thread was on 34 pages when I went to reply.

This was with Melksham playing as tagger. This is why we need to use Crowley's experience to train Ambrose to be a tagger. That way Hocking can add to our inside mid depth.

It doesn't matter if Hocking doesn't possess the talent of Hooker and Hurley. What most of us are excited about is that someone who has busted his balls for the club, got treated poorly in return, has committed to returning to help us rebuild again. Love this bloke

Providing Crowley, Jobe and Myers stick around in 2017, Parish will have the protection he needs to develop into an elite midfielder. He'll love having Buddha around the contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back