#39 Neville Jetta - Retired. Thank you Nev 🖤💛❤️

Remove this Banner Ad

He did well imo in those contests with McGovern beating him at least once, you expect hogan to demolish a player of Nevs stature if he finds such a matchup.

Jetta manoeuvring a far bigger Casboult under the ball so it went over both their heads was majestic. His stop on Simpson was epic.
Every week now he manages to find himself in a 1 on 1 with a much, much bigger opponent, and every week he wins the contest.

It's actually starting to become baffling as to how he doesn't have an endless stream of praise directed at him each week.

Jetta manoeuvring a far bigger Casboult under the ball so it went over both their heads was majestic. His stop on Simpson was epic.
That last five minutes was immense, stopped 3 certain goals. If he isn't AA it's a joke, if you were building a back six in a best-of side today to actually play a game he'd be just about first picked.

That last five minutes was immense, stopped 3 certain goals. If he isn't AA it's a joke, if you were building a back six in a best-of side today to actually play a game he'd be just about first picked.
I reckon if you're serious about an AA team, you're picking a backline to play against your forward line, and if that's the case, there is only one guy in the league you'd want to take on Betts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 vote from the coaches but made the AFL Team of the Week :cool:

Brendon bolton gave 5 to Murphy and 4 to Curnow. Biased.
If your being objective I can understand it, He was brilliant in moments but Petraccas clearance work was immense on multiple occasions. He is going to be a bloody superstar.

He is starting to get some recognition from the media.....about bloody time

Brendon bolton gave 5 to Murphy and 4 to Curnow. Biased.
If your being objective I can understand it, He was brilliant in moments but Petraccas clearance work was immense on multiple occasions. He is going to be a bloody superstar.
How do you know which coach gave which votes?

How do you know which coach gave which votes?
How I think it went.

Coach A:
Murphy 5
Oliver 4
Curnow 3
TMac 2
Kreuzer 1

Coach B:
Petracca 5
Murphy 4
TMac 3
Curnow 2
Jetta 1

Take what you will from that.

How I think it went.

Coach A:
Murphy 5
Oliver 4
Curnow 3
TMac 2
Kreuzer 1

Coach B:
Petracca 5
Murphy 4
TMac 3
Curnow 2
Jetta 1

Take what you will from that.
I think that they order the display based total votes, then on the higher votes:
CARLTON v MELBOURNE
9 Marc Murphy (Carl)
5 Charlie Curnow (Carl)
5 Tom McDonald (Melb)
5 Christian Petracca (Melb)
4 Clayton Oliver (Melb)
1 Matthew Kreuzer (Carl)
1 Neville Jetta (Melb)

Therefore:
Murphy 5 + 4
Curnow 5
TMac 3 + 2
Petracca 2 + 3
Oliver 4
Kreuzer 1
Jetta 1

There are many possible combinations of the above to split between two coaches (36 combinations, I think?).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back