PerfectFooty

Perfect Cell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Williamstown Seagulls
Moderator #476
He hasn’t been the same nev since that big hit against port
Disagree, but i reckon you're somewhat right. Reckon Nev started slowly this year, kinda like the team before finding his groove back when we hit our streak. Doesn't seem as consistent as he was last year, don't think he'll make AA squad.

Still a great player though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LeverPuller

BigFooty Tanker
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United Seattle Seahawks
Moderator #480
It was the Jetta of old today, that mark in the last, massive tackle. Had some massive moments in the game. The no look handball to Salem which setup the the melksham goal. Even refused to give up on lecras “Mark” after the siren.
I reckon something pretty nasty was said there

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Donga Doggies
He was involved in a contest with Lecras right on the siren and the brief bit of footage made it look like they both hit the deck with Jetta probably landing on top of him. With the siren going, Lecras may have thought it was over the top from Jets and decided to clock him or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BG32

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Los Angeles Clippers
Lecras thought it was untoward, got up and threw Nev to the ground. Which understandably Nev was pissed of because he was contesting the ball which was still live and Lecras misunderstood Nevs actions.

A11dAtP0w3R

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers, Steve Smith
Didnt make the AA squad AGAIN!! smh.. Best small defender in the AFL misses out on an AA spot two years running.

Seriously, what is wrong with these people? Can people only appreciate someone filling stat sheet with cheap possessions these days?

LeverPuller

BigFooty Tanker
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United Seattle Seahawks
Moderator #490
Didnt make the AA squad AGAIN!! smh.. Best small defender in the AFL misses out on an AA spot two years running.

Seriously, what is wrong with these people? Can people only appreciate someone filling stat sheet with cheap possessions these days?
Apparently.

Although last year was way worse.

A11dAtP0w3R

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers, Steve Smith
Apparently.

Although last year was way worse.
Agree in theory, was even better last year than he was this year, but that one i can kind of let slide because half the people didn't probably even know who he was. This year he is easily still AA worthy, deserved the kudos after two fantastic consistent years.

There isn't a better shutdown small defender in the game. This pisses me right off. :thumbsdown:

TheCount

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
Well at least he made the squad last year, and he had a better season last year I think. They're just more interested in picking rebounders who rack up the stats rather than who is actually the best player in each position.

Top Bottom