#39 Neville Jetta - Retired. Thank you Nev 🖤💛❤️

Remove this Banner Ad

It was the Jetta of old today, that mark in the last, massive tackle. Had some massive moments in the game. The no look handball to Salem which setup the the melksham goal. Even refused to give up on lecras “Mark” after the siren.

It was the Jetta of old today, that mark in the last, massive tackle. Had some massive moments in the game. The no look handball to Salem which setup the the melksham goal. Even refused to give up on lecras “Mark” after the siren.
I reckon something pretty nasty was said there

Jetta was very worked wasn’t he.
Unusual for him to be in like that too. After the siren as well.

Wonder if we will hear more about it

He was involved in a contest with Lecras right on the siren and the brief bit of footage made it look like they both hit the deck with Jetta probably landing on top of him. With the siren going, Lecras may have thought it was over the top from Jets and decided to clock him or something.

Didnt make the AA squad AGAIN!! smh.. Best small defender in the AFL misses out on an AA spot two years running.

Seriously, what is wrong with these people? Can people only appreciate someone filling stat sheet with cheap possessions these days?

Didnt make the AA squad AGAIN!! smh.. Best small defender in the AFL misses out on an AA spot two years running.

Seriously, what is wrong with these people? Can people only appreciate someone filling stat sheet with cheap possessions these days?
Apparently.

Although last year was way worse.

Apparently.

Although last year was way worse.

Agree in theory, was even better last year than he was this year, but that one i can kind of let slide because half the people didn't probably even know who he was. This year he is easily still AA worthy, deserved the kudos after two fantastic consistent years.

There isn't a better shutdown small defender in the game. This pisses me right off. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back