Delisted #39: Trent Mynott - Delisted - 24/10

Remove this Banner Ad

watch this its very interesting..

tldr: reckon you need to be a savant to do the stat calling role

I reckon it would suck to be the stats caller. Paid to watch footy, but at the end of the day, would you have even taken a second of it in? Probably worse for those recording the stats.
The interchange guy though, now that's a job!

I reckon it would suck to be the stats caller. Paid to watch footy, but at the end of the day, would you have even taken a second of it in? Probably worse for those recording the stats.
The interchange guy though, now that's a job!

I reckon I heard a little rise in his voice when Richmond kicked a goal... he's either a closet Richmond fan or maybe he was just happy for a 30 second break from calling...

When you consider how many people they employ for each game, you can understand why they want to recoup their investment

Oh I understand why.
I'd just love the stats side/fantasy etc to grow in this country. Without the media filtering what they tell us and spinning things.
Would be good to see the fan analysis side grow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep I see him playing senior football for us at some point, really good hands and a goal kicker. He hasn’t got the muscle yet but once he does he should be a very good prospect. Maybe a Menegola type

I only have seen him 3-4 times but I liked what I saw. Kind of thought of him as similar to Peverill personally.

For those VFL watchers better than Dyl Clarke? Struggle to see both on our list for 2020

"He has a big off season" Dodoro.
I would say Trent's stoppage work is just a little behind where Clarke's was this time last year as a first year player.
Trent certainly has gotten better as the year went on though and that shows as he was given more and more opportunity as the year progressed.

I like him, he cracks in hard, and i think the reason people think Mynott will make it over Clarke is that his kicking action is pretty solid. No where near the butcher by foot Clarke is.

The VFL watchers have formed the collective opinion that Dylan Clarke will not make it. I have not read that same opinion with Mynott.
I won't say Clarke definitely won't make it, but he's unlikely to with his kicking.
I would say Trent's stoppage work is just a little behind where Clarke's was this time last year as a first year player.
Trent certainly has gotten better as the year went on though and that shows as he was given more and more opportunity as the year progressed.

I like him, he cracks in hard, and i think the reason people think Mynott will make it over Clarke is that his kicking action is pretty solid. No where near the butcher by foot Clarke is.
I read the first part and thought "yeah but he's a far better kick" and then you adressed that point. Think Trenta will make it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back