Delisted #39: Trent Mynott - Delisted - 24/10

Remove this Banner Ad

If he's a natural mid then lets get him in. Surely can get games ahead of Myers, Langford, Baguley.
Baguley is playing as a pressure forward, and Mynott has never really played there.

The other two didnt play this week. Coming into the team for any of those three seems a stretch.

However i imagine Redman and Mynott will both be in the mix to replace Mutch this week however. That is unless Myers gets up...

Be awsome if he could get an opportunity at senior level. Out of interest how did D Clarke go in the midfield today?
He had 30-odd touches. Was good but I'm putting an asterisk against everyone today due to the lack of quality from Frankston

Baguley is playing as a pressure forward, and Mynott has never really played there.

The other two didnt play this week. Coming into the team for any of those three seems a stretch.

However i imagine Redman and Mynott will both be in the mix to replace Mutch this week however. That is unless Myers gets up...
Mynott has spent a lot of time forward in his juniors, pretty handy around goals.

Mynott has spent a lot of time forward in his juniors, pretty handy around goals.
I meant more in the VFL and while he has been at Essendon.

Still, Baguley stepped up in the 3rd quarter against the Dees and was key in at least 3 goals during that run.

I like Mynott though as an inside mid more than say Clarke. Can kick and has some mongrel to go along with his grunt. He and Redman should be competing for Mutch's spot this week.

I meant more in the VFL and while he has been at Essendon.

Still, Baguley stepped up in the 3rd quarter against the Dees and was key in at least 3 goals during that run.

I like Mynott though as an inside mid more than say Clarke. Can kick and has some mongrel to go along with his grunt. He and Redman should be competing for Mutch's spot this week.

His composure with ball in hand was brilliant in moments today. Had that innate ability to appear with more time than everyone else today.

With another week under his belt, won’t be surprised to see him on the emergency list and eventually a debut in the next couple of months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His composure with ball in hand was brilliant in moments today.

Agree, had a great moment in the second quarter when everyone had been bombing the ball long to the square and constantly getting rebounded where he took his time and hit the leading target on the fat side of the 50. Small thing but just a moment of high quality decision making that regularly separated him from the rest of the mids today.

Agree, had a great moment in the second quarter when everyone had been bombing the ball long to the square and constantly getting rebounded where he took his time and hit the leading target on the fat side of the 50. Small thing but just a moment of high quality decision making that regularly separated him from the rest of the mids today.

I dont think he is all that great a kick, his decision making and composure makes him appear a better kick than he is.

If it weren't for the fact that we could/should debut Draper =, I actually wouldn't be opposed to him coming in but his limited pre season means he probably goes around in the VFL another 1 - 2 matches.

He will play senior football at some stage this year, have n doubt about that

Was a forward in his juniors I can see no reason why we can’t play him in Baguley’s role a few games this year, obviously want him to keep up the midfield trade in VFL but I think we need to give him some senior games this year.

VFL watchers....is he close yet? Smith has knee issues and looks like he needs a break. Give him a crack or is Dev a simple straight swap for Fanta? and only 1 change.

He was probably best on last week IMO. Looks to have developed his body strength a bit more this season. If Hams was able to get a game Mynott should also be rewarded at some point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VFL watchers....is he close yet? Smith has knee issues and looks like he needs a break. Give him a crack or is Dev a simple straight swap for Fanta? and only 1 change.
I think he cracks a debut around the 12-15 mark (unsure when our bye is) but will get a run of games after that

I’m very much in play the kids mode right now.
Haven’t seen him, have no educated opinion on him but doing well in VFL so give him a run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back