Rumour 3AW - rumour Grundy wants back to S.A.

Remove this Banner Ad

I come on here a few times a week at most and every single time there are at least a dozen fresh troll posts from you posted at all times every day. I'm just trying to help you by opening your eyes to realise that what you do is laughably pathetic. Do something else with your time lmao
Haha wow! You check the time and dates of my posts as well? You are way too invested into what I do, to the point where it’s borderline stalking. I have no idea who you are but here’s some advice from a friendly stranger: stop taking online posts to heart. They are getting the better of you. Or better yet, if you can’t handle my honest and forthright opinions of your football club, then put me on ignore, for your own benefit and sanity.

Grundy's management has been in talks with the Crows and came to Adelaide to have a discussion about it. NFI about Port. They came into Adelaide for more than one player though.
What everyone is forgetting here is that every player's management talks with any club that shows an indication of interest and it doesn't mean they are off to that specific club or that there's even a chance of it occurring. If supporters knew how much player managers talked to other clubs I think we'd have a few meltdowns. At this stage wouldn't be concerned at all as a Collingwood fan.

Both Adelaide and Grundy's management would not be doing their due diligence if they didn't have talks like this. Adelaide need a ready ruck for post-Jacobs and have made this very well known.

I disagree, i can see them looking for better deals with the clubs they play for, but shopping around? no

Most players wouldn't want rumors being spread around that they were leaving, especially if they were happy where they are.
It's not so much shopping around as it is just having a conversation and hearing some offers.
Clubs would contact Grundy's manager and his due diligence says he should probably hear them out and then let him know. Doesnt mean he wants to leave. I'm happy at my job with my employer too, but if someone contacted me with a job opportunity I would still have the conversation to hear it. Many players would be the same except they have managers to have that conversation.

Had coffee this morning with someone formerly Collingwood-listed... hint MGS.. Says he hasn’t heard anything about this - though did mention that Grundy often complains about how busy Melbourne is, and its shitty weather. Doesn’t like living away from Riley, either.

Interesting.

Melbourne's weather has been bloody beautiful so far

That bet is available to any Chokingwood fan by the way. Don’t worry though fellas. I’m not expecting any of you to take me up on it because deep down we all know the mighty Tiges will be there at the pointy end of the season.

You sound nervous mate, and your trying to reassure yourself that you still think Richmond will play finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Highly doubt this rumour is true. Crows probably shouldn’t do it either.. pick 1 is too valuable to trade when the list is obviously needing a rebuild.

Won't be pick 1, way too high a price for a ruck man I mean look at all the rucks traded over the last 15 years and it's second and third round picks being traded.

Early second + a fringe player like CEY should get that deal over the line

Won't be pick 1, way too high a price for a ruck man I mean look at all the rucks traded over the last 15 years and it's second and third round picks being traded.

******* lol

We'd surely need to add De Goey to get that sort of currency.

A Lachie Neale style negotiation?

Had coffee this morning with someone formerly Collingwood-listed... hint MGS.. Says he hasn’t heard anything about this - though did mention that Grundy often complains about how busy Melbourne is, and its shitty weather. Doesn’t like living away from Riley, either.

Interesting.
I'm surprised the Pies didn't draft Riley just to keep Brodie.

I'm surprised the Pies didn't draft Riley just to keep Brodie.
We have kept Broomhead on the list for him as a sign of good will in the opening salvo for the contract negotiations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back