Rumour 3AW - rumour Grundy wants back to S.A.

Timmy from Thomastown

TheBrownDog
May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’d take their #1 pick and another first rounder. If we can’t win a flag with Grundy this year we probably never will.
Why would you be satisfied with just one premiership? Grundy could lead us to multiple flags (and not necessarily this year, you can throw a blanket over five clubs at present). It would be irresponsible to let him walk unless the offer was off the charts and we couldn’t afford to keep him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Art Corvelay

Super Chief_
Oct 4, 2004
Centre Half Bench
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Victory, Pats, Celtics, Ricciardo
Why would you be satisfied with just one premiership? Grundy could lead us to multiple flags (and not necessarily this year, you can throw a blanket over five clubs at present). It would be irresponsible to let him walk unless the offer was off the charts and we couldn’t afford to keep him.
Cause Adz.

Darkyprotector

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
If he's going home

He's going with broomhead

Adelaide = grundy broomhead and third round

Pies. =. Pick 1. Round 3 Hugh greenwood and first pick 2021

Gonna cost crows heaps

Thomas9

Optimistic
Jun 3, 2014
Sunshine Coast via Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Gunners, Hawks, Magic
My mail has it that Brodes finds the Melbourne graff scene utterly passé nowadays, and wants to head a street art revolution in Adelaide.

Make of it what you will, but my source is tier 1 (ex-Collingwood player). Crows have $1.4m per season on the table for him, as we speak. 5 year deal which will take him to 30.

Currency hasn't been confirmed to me as of yet, though I've heard Seedsman's name being floated.

So, Pies get Seedsman, with Collingwood giving them Grundy & their 2020 first rounder - sounds pretty fair.

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
My mail has it that Brodes finds the Melbourne graff scene utterly passé nowadays, and wants to head a street art revolution in Adelaide.

Make of it what you will, but my source is tier 1 (ex-Collingwood player). Crows have $1.4m per season on the table for him, as we speak. 5 year deal which will take him to 30.

Currency hasn't been confirmed to me as of yet, though I've heard Seedsman's name being floated.

So, Pies get Seedsman, with Collingwood giving them Grundy & their 2020 first rounder - sounds pretty fair.
Sign me up. Love to get Lez back.

Mofra

Dec 6, 2005
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, The Exers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milanista28

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 2, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Imagine if a player as good as Grundy didn't care about winning games or flags and said to the suns (any club willing) gimme 2 mill a season and I'm in.

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sunnybrook Farm

Swans!

Thomas9

Optimistic
Jun 3, 2014
Sunshine Coast via Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Gunners, Hawks, Magic
Imagine if a player as good as Grundy didn't care about winning games or flags and said to the suns (any club willing) gimme 2 mill a season and I'm in.
Would be a pretty nice feeling, just 25 years of age with a guaranteed $1.something million per year for the next 5 at least.

radiojake

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
The guy has a 2020 contract - why does he need to be discussing a new contract now?
Far out this narrative sucks- in 12 months time yeah maybe fair enough but I hate the constant contract conjecture

Mr Miyagi

Debutant
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Grundy's manager is the main man pushing all of the contract talks. He blatantly said it, that both himself and Grundy are not happy with Collingwood's offer.

Vikingblood

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 4, 2012
Catfish City
AFL Club
Adelaide
The guy has a 2020 contract - why does he need to be discussing a new contract now?
Far out this narrative sucks- in 12 months time yeah maybe fair enough but I hate the constant contract conjecture
Because contracts no longer mean anything. As a Crows supporter surely you'd recognise that...

Top Bottom