Rumour 3AW - rumour Grundy wants back to S.A.

Remove this Banner Ad

Could turn into a Tim Kelly/Bryce Gibbs fiasco. If no deal can be made, he'll stay for another year. Gee the Pies would want an arm and a leg for him.

Actually been hearing this for a while but just ignored it. Surprised that the rumour has some weight to it now.

It’s the kind of rumour that will be just brushed aside now. As the season goes on we’ll either hear more noise and it could grow legs or it’s disappear. You never know at this stage.

When is he contracted until.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been strong inside word, even amongst coaches, the knowledge that Grundy will probably be at the Crows in 2020.
You, and others, probably won't pay any attention to this comment because of my avatar, but I have it on very good authority that Grundy loves the club and loves living in Melbourne. Stop talking out of your arse.

You, and others, probably won't pay any attention to this comment because of my avatar, but I have it on very good authority that Grundy loves the club and loves living in Melbourne. Stop talking out of your arse.

Yeah yeah bunch of people said that about Lever and Hogan aswell. Unless you hear it directly from Grundy himself in a private setting it's no different to him saying it in the media.

Yeah yeah bunch of people said that about Lever and Hogan aswell. Unless you hear it directly from Grundy himself in a private setting it's no different to him saying it in the media.

It's not worth buying into unless Grundy or his management say he wants to go home either. Until then it's just rumours and scuttlebutt especially at this stage of the season so all you can say is he's happy where he is until there's word otherwise. I think some people would like Grundy to want to come home but that doesn't mean he will. And if he did he would cost them an arm and a leg anyway, if they could satisfy us at all. Players as important to their club as Grundy don't normally leave because we would be happy to give him whatever he wants in his next contract.

It's not worth buying into unless Grundy or his management say he wants to go home either. Until then it's just rumours and scuttlebutt especially at this stage of the season so all you can say is he's happy where he is until there's word otherwise. I think some people would like Grundy to want to come home but that doesn't mean he will. And if he did he would cost them an arm and a leg anyway, if they could satisfy us at all. Players as important to their club as Grundy don't normally leave because we would be happy to give him whatever he wants in his next contract.

Absoloutely I believe no one. Majority of these rumours are straight up lies. The ITK posters often are just weirdos who wanna be relevant but 90% of the rumours here never happen

Both of those were completely different situations.

Rumours of big name players going to other clubs ALWAYS get brought up, but very few actually leave. Possession is nine tenths of the law, and the club and Grundy have shown more mutual love for one another than Lever or Hogan ever did.

Just keep stirring the pot mate.

Both of those were completely different situations.

Rumours of big name players going to other clubs ALWAYS get brought up, but very few actually leave. Possession is nine tenths of the law, and the club and Grundy have shown more mutual love for one another than Lever or Hogan ever did.

Just keep stirring the pot mate.

Or you could have read the other posts and realised you were wrong about that.

Sounds like a load of s**t to me although Grundy's been one of the disappointments of 2019 so far. Should've flogged Hickey on Saturday and was towled up by Stanley when the game was on the line vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back